First time poster, long time (around 2 weeks) reader lol

This seemed like a good forum for my first post so here goes!

Like many I'm sure, as a child I played with Legos, such as Aquazone, Wild West, some of the later "classic" space sets.  I still had my Legos in high school, sitting in a big bin somewhere.  Sadly, they were disposed of.

Fast forward, about a year ago I purchased my first Lego set as an adult, the Sith Fury Class Interceptor (9500).  I've always been into Star Wars and it just looked cool.  I didn't think about collecting more of them or investing in Lego or anything of that nature.

A few months later I stumbled onto some YouTube channels, this website and a few others, and started reading about all the great deals you can score on Legos and the potential profits from them.

In the last 2 months I've purchased around 10 sets, nearly all at a 30% to 50% discount on clearance from Target or Walmart.  I'm not really sure if I'm going to try to make a profit off of some of them or just collect; either way I've been buying sets i like so I don't mind if i keep them all.  I've only built two sets so far, the Interceptor and BTTF DeLorean set.  

I've never sold anything on eBay or Bricklink before and do realize that at the moment I probably couldn't flip any of my sets for any profit after shipping and listing fees/costs, which I'm ok with.

I do think I'd like to build a few MOC's and see what I can come up with.  Any suggestions would be appreciated as to my best bet for growing my collection for reasonable prices (mostly would bulk lots from like eBay or Craigslist be worth purchasing or discounted sets, or a bit of both?).

Hello!  And I believe your story is how most started.  Buy a few sets, find how to get them on discount, then start selling to pay for the habit because it started to take over a large portion of your life.  I think that is how drug dealers get started, too.  

Lol probably, though I think Legos are healthier than Drugs.  I would love to be able to better finance this new habit of mine as I can see it adds up quickly.