10211 - Grand Emporium

rcdb1984

Jeez, I just went into LEGO Shop at Home US and I got scared as many of the sets that are TOOS are sets that probably will retire soon and I have none of them. That includes 10211.

In EU there's no sign of them slowing down. We even have 10221 available and I couldn't find it in US.

or winter village market   EOL in europ since 2013 and not for the moment in US

It should come back in October. I find it weird as it is labeled as retired. I also must say I don't remember if they marked the previos ones as retired after their first sales swing.

Have you checked that the instructions are in the box? :-)

I think you feel pain seeing this nightmare

Yeah instructions were there. Just received my last 2 from walmart and they arrived in the original lego box. Near mint/mint condition, they should of shipped the other 2 this way. Oh well, Im happy  :)

Yeah instructions were there. Just received my last 2 from walmart and they arrived in the original lego box. Near mint/mint condition, they should of shipped the other 2 this way. Oh well, Im happy   :)

Geez... I just got my GE from LEGO Shop at Home... in a creased box :(

It should come back in October. I find it weird as it is labeled as retired. I also must say I don't remember if they marked the previos ones as retired after their first sales swing.

it is indeed labeled as retired. I bought 2 of these slightly below msrp but am wary of this set.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Brickpicker mobile app

Geez... I just got my GE from LEGO Shop at Home... in a creased box :(

I think the remaining inventory are bottom of the barrel versions. When I saw the four GE's in stock at my local Lego store a month or so ago, they all had varying degrees of high wear. Needless to say, they were all gone when I went a week ago.

I think the remaining inventory are bottom of the barrel versions. When I saw the four GE's in stock at my local Lego store a month or so ago, they all had varying degrees of high wear. Needless to say, they were all gone when I went a week ago.

A creased box still brings in more profit than an imaginary one. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been reported by anyone else, but the expected ship date is now September 12th, 2014, up about two weeks from the previous date. Doesn't really mean anything to me, but some of you enjoy tracking this kind of info.

And back to Sept 25

And nope, no enjoyment at all since the time it came back from "Sold Out"

Ok, so I'm thinking about getting 3, but in September they have the classic space minifigure free set with a 100$ purchase. Should I buy now or can I wait it out until September?

Sent from an apple device; all misspelling are from the doing of autocorrect.

Ok, so I'm thinking about getting 3, but in September they have the classic space minifigure free set with a 100$ purchase. Should I buy now or can I wait it out until September?

You could buy one now and then one in Sept. and get both promos.

You could buy one now and then one in Sept. and get both promos.

Already got this month, exo suits ****** stuff. Mini Cooper doesn't really intrest me to much. But thanks. Smart plan of action. If they are out in September then il go for the pet shop or town hall.

Already got this month, exo suits ****** stuff. Mini Cooper doesn't really intrest me to much. But thanks. Smart plan of action. If they are out in September then il go for the pet shop or town hall.

Do you want to sell or collect the promos.  If you already have a mini Mini Cooper then get another and sell one, that should be ~$10 toward the GE.  Not sure what would sell better, the Spaceman or the Mini.

Do you want to sell or collect the promos. If you already have a mini Mini Cooper then get another and sell one, that should be ~$10 toward the GE. Not sure what would sell better, the Spaceman or the Mini.

I want to get multiple spacemen sets that I hope to sell with my exo suits but I don't want to miss the GE.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Buy now.  No minifig promo is worth missing a modular at EOL.  You can always pick up something else in September, like 10220 or 10228 (if still around), or Tower of Orthanc, which I think might surprise people by dying young (along with or slightly after the LotR theme, which dies more or less in 2014).

Buy now. No minifig promo is worth missing a modular at EOL. You can always pick up something else in September, like 10220 or 10228 (if still around), or Tower of Orthanc, which I think might surprise people by dying young (along with or slightly after the LotR theme, which dies more or less in 2014).

So I have 2 on my way from lego to begin to ship on September 28. Now if The GE is still available in September, can I cancel my previous order and get the September space minifigure?

If I do this, (if they are availible) could lego cancel my order due to not enough grand emporiums?

Should I do this.