10211 - Grand Emporium

rcdb1984

LEGO Shop at Home will not give discounts, the only option is to return for a refund.

They did with me. I got my damaged Rover for free.

Everytime i get a damaged set and ask for replacement they put me on hold to check if a return is needed. It must depend on price/size of the set. Never got a freebie or a discount though as all i buy from them are pretty much large exclusives

hopefully

Let the madness begin.

Let us see how quick GE will raise to 300, if possible at all

It will show the hoarding levels of this set.

if i take myself then i have/had only "X" FB vs. "3X" GE.  (where X=very small integer) so it may not be the extent of 3X overall but my guesstimate that it would be closer to 2X or even more

Okay, so two2seven is in Dallas, TX; xeeej is in the generic "USA"; I am in Nebraska. Did all the orders come from Shop at Home? Did everyone get a FedEx tracking number that shows origination in MS? If so, it's reasonable to conclude this was all the same batch.

If anyone else has purchased recently, please post the store and an approximate location, or if it was from LEGO Shop at Home post the point of origin used for shipping. If we can confirm all sets came from the same location at the same time and have the same batch number, we might be able to figure out if it's really winding down. If, on the other hand, we have people in Maine and Oregon and Michigan posting new purchases with different batch numbers ending in R4, we can assume multiple shipments went out recently and there are more sets hiding out there/ possibly more in production.

Friggin' Illuminati, limiting my Lego supply...

Okay, so two2seven is in Dallas, TX; xeeej is in the generic "USA"; I am in Nebraska. Did all the orders come from Shop at Home? Did everyone get a FedEx tracking number that shows origination in MS? If so, it's reasonable to conclude this was all the same batch.

If anyone else has purchased recently, please post the store and an approximate location, or if it was from LEGO Shop at Home post the point of origin used for shipping. If we can confirm all sets came from the same location at the same time and have the same batch number, we might be able to figure out if it's really winding down. If, on the other hand, we have people in Maine and Oregon and Michigan posting new purchases with different batch numbers ending in R4, we can assume multiple shipments went out recently and there are more sets hiding out there/ possibly more in production.

Friggin' Illuminati, limiting my Lego supply...

Lego Shop@Home. It originated in South Haven, MS and was picked up at Olive Branch, MS. Like everyone else my seal code is 27R4.