71005 - Minifigures - The Simpsons: Series 1

TheDarkness

The Simpsons  

106 members have voted

1. 1. From a scale of one to ten, how well do you believe Lego captured the look of The Simpsons?

• 1 - Ugly
    • 2 - Horrible
    • 3 - Poorly
    • 4 - Not bad
    • 5 - Decent
    • 6 - Spot on
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

pretty sure there are at least 3 complete sets per case - someone broke down the case on the simpsons minifigure thread and the rarest three figures are 3 to a case and the most common are 5 to a case.

this is a great deal however the ship date is around memorial day.

nevertheless, i am going to get 2. thanks for the info.

pretty sure there are at least 3 complete sets per case - someone broke down the case on the simpsons minifigure thread and the rarest three figures are 3 to a case and the most common are 5 to a case.

this is a great deal however the ship date is around memorial day.

nevertheless, i am going to get 2. thanks for the info.

Is Mr. Gold in this series?

Guest davewager78

Does anyone know how you get hold of the sealed cases of 60 to begin with? I.e. where are the guys selling the cases of 60 getting them from? I feel that of all the people in the world, Brickpickers should know this.

I presume buying a case on ebay is priced somewhere between "retail", being buying each minifig separately, and "wholesale", being buying the case direct from the manufacturer or their chosen distributor

The eBay store, minifiguresplus, just listed sealed cases of the 71005 Simpsons Minifigures for $239.99.  I bought from them many times and always received a great product.  These minifigures will sell like very, very well...so don't miss the opportunity.  Remember, they will be selling for $3.99 individually, so this is a solid deal with FREE SHIPPING and NO TAX.  

Darn you Ed! 

and Thank you at the same time!  :)

iirc, the bump codes are different for different regions so relying on it is risky. Feeling for it is much easier and reliable... with practise of course  :thumbsup:

I was able to pickup 35 odd packs from a half dozen retailers yesterday and I have 2 distinct bump patterns for my homers and my barts.  So I'm not sure if it's by region (since these stores were all within 20 miles of each other and in the same county.)  I'm suspecting different assembly lines maybe -- so within a given box they're probably consistent but not necessarily across boxes.

I ended up sorting them by weight and then feeling them.  

The eBay store, minifiguresplus, just listed sealed cases of the 71005 Simpsons Minifigures for $239.99. I bought from them many times and always received a great product. These minifigures will sell like very, very well...so don't miss the opportunity. Remember, they will be selling for $3.99 individually, so this is a solid deal with FREE SHIPPING and NO TAX.

Hey Ed,

Thanks for the link. I just picked up 2 cases.

Sent from an iPhone using the Brickpicker app

I can also vouch for the seller.  Bought some Series 10 cases and they came sealed in the Lego case, so you know 100% that what you are selling is legit and never searched, though it's not as big of a deal that with S10 with Mr. Gold.  It was a great selling point for those that you could guarantee that your product was the real thing and not looked over before hitting ebay.

So to the mysterious person removing my posts....why?

I removed your post. I usually don't do it without notifying people, but I had to leave work to come home and get ready for relatives, so I didn't have time to write you. Sorry. Although I respect your point, I have personally dealt with this seller about 9-10 times and my experiences were excellent. I ordered 10 sealed cases of the Series 10 Mr.Gold CMFs and all of the boxes were sealed and in fantastic condition. Mine were not tampered with in any way and I have ordered other series from the seller as well, all in perfect condition. All came in a sealed outer LEGO shipping box. I felt your post was unfair to the seller. Thanks for your understanding.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Yeah that's where they're gonna be. Right where the movie ones were. But they went to back to get these bc I had them search UPC on their handheld and they had 60 on hand so I told them they were probably back there.

But when the guy was looking at the shelves for them..the handheld telling him where to look. It led him right to where the movie ones were

Are people purchasing individual packs with hopes they'll be sold out and more in demand once they're officially released? Doesn't seem to be much room for profit on them now. Sealed cases look like they're going for around $300 or so on eBay, so there's some nice profit to be made if you can find a sealed case - I just don't see it for individual packs though right now.