The official Lego church

TheOrcKing

Here is a little thing I found on another one of those random searches. It would seem way back in 1957, Lego actually did release a set that was a church! :blink: Admitedly, it is a very simple design out just a couple of years after Lego started selling their "Lego System" blocks but it is there. Then another year or two later, they re-released it although I did not see any changes from the original design. Now of course this was decades ago and the design is rather generic but still it is what it is; a simple house of worship. What do you think?

8356015779_5fc598a6a3_b-1.jpg

623-1366181819.jpg

4928192719_f51a418111_b.jpg

• Like 1

I thought this thread was going to be about brick worship, and expected to find the Church of LEGO already splitting between investors and flippers!

Haha. A ton of different ways the title could have been interpreted were running rampant through my mind as I was typing it out including yours. All hail the almighty brick! :bow: THE POWER OF LEGO COMPELS YOU!! :laugh: