The forums have come a long way in a year.

Blackjack

Were you on the forums a year ago  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Were you a member a year ago?

• Yes
    • No

Hi, my name is Anakin and I'm a brickaholic. I have been a brickaholic for many years now. I have tried and tried to stop visiting this site but keep getting pulled back in. I always tell myself, just one more brick. This will be my last brick. But then I brick again. Then I am back on a posting binge. It's a vicious circle I just cant break. I need help.

• Like 2

Whats funny is when I joined the site, I just barely looked, joined, then left for like 4 months. DIdn't know what I was missing.

Almost same for me - I found the site in late November 2012 after I sold a Destiny's Bounty, bookmarked the site to come back and finally made it late May. My procrastination cost me opportunity of a bunch of Harry Potter sets (including many 4842s), Dino's, and Pirate Ships! (Not to mention May the 4th sale).

I try not to be bummed, so I guess another way to look at it is I "saved" 1000s of $$$ that I would have spent!

Anyways - great site, great hobby, and many thanks to all the mods and frequent posters! The "daily deals" thread was a special stroke of genius for sure!