What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

Sold the 2 Target minifig sets I got for $54 shipped.  Same buyer so saves on shipping and will knock down my X-Men sets down to below $30 each when all said and done.  Going to go back to that Target and see if they have any left, they had about 20 when I was there a couple days ago, the other 2 stores they were already gone but was waiting to make sure these would sell before loading up.  Price does seem to be going down but maybe once the promotion is done they will pick up, who knows.

$300 in various CITY lots - yaay - almost done clearing all my CITY sets and i even made 15% on my investment.

sold 3 Defend The Batcaves for $44.99 each over the last few days.

purchased this summer at thinkgeek BOGO50% for 22.48 each.

Edited by cladner

I sold a Architecture Seattle Space Needle $23

My last Elf work shop for $36. I

I sold 16 minecraft the cave today from $35-$41. I raised the price every time I sold one =) I think i may hold onto some these r selling like crazy

What did you buy your Space Needle for to make selling it at $23 worthwhile?

Used lot of 57 various pieces of 9v train track for $185/shipped. I listed it as an auction with a starting price of $100. I acquired it in a Craig's lot I bought a couple of weeks ago. The lot included a space monorail, space monorail accessory set, holiday train, world city cargo train, load and haul railroad, 6211 star destroyer, container crane depot, along with the extra track I sold today. I paid $350 for everything, and assigned all costs to the actual sets, so after fees/shipping I should clear $150 profit on the extra track. Once I receive some pieces I had to brick link, I will start to get everything else listed.