What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

I have one listed at $145, just had someone offer $125. I'm coming back with $135. I'm not in a hurry on this.

Definitely time to raise prices on those. Sold 7 at $125, so they are getting wiped out quick at lower prices. Know I left some cash on the table but got these with 25% off GCs when TRU first offered them and could use some cash after buying all year and only selling RI's. Going up to around $150, will see how long it takes to get there.

All with free shipping the past couple of days between Amazon and eBay...staying busy...

8070 Super Car = $250 (x2)

4866 Knights Bus = $80 (x2)

4184 Black Pearl = $330  (last one, sadly)

8404 Public Transport = $180

4865 Forbidden Forest = $50

21113 Cave = $46-$50 (x17)

21104 Rover = $90

21110 RI = $83 (x2)

Classic Hans Disney = $58 (x3)

Plus some other small things $20 and under.

All with free shipping the past couple of days between Amazon and eBay...staying busy...

8070 Super Car = $250 (x2)

4866 Knights Bus = $80 (x2)

4184 Black Pearl = $330  (last one, sadly)

8404 Public Transport = $180

4865 Forbidden Forest = $50

21113 Cave = $46-$50 (x17)

21104 Rover = $90

21110 RI = $83 (x2)

Classic Hans Disney = $58 (x3)

Plus some other small things $20 and under.

How are you selling RI at $83? Is that just amazon? I'm on eBay but the prices seem to be stuck at $60. I don't know if I should hold onto them for awhile and see if the price climbs, or separate the 3 sets out and sell for $30-35 each to equal a larger whole price.

How are you selling RI at $83? Is that just amazon? I'm on eBay but the prices seem to be stuck at $60. I don't know if I should hold onto them for awhile and see if the price climbs, or separate the 3 sets out and sell for $30-35 each to equal a larger whole price.

Yeah, I couldn't get much interest on eBay either...thought it was just bc I was too low on the best match results.

60062 Ice Breaker - $180 plus shipping on ebay. BIN listing only lasted 2 hours. Should have asked for more I guess. Paid $100 for it 2 weeks ago

Funny you said that.  I just listed one of these earlier tonight after seeing them oos 30 days and say them selling for 160-180.  Crazy how well that one is doing.  I bought it for personal with a distressed box and 20% off but I'll get another later

And we though The Tumbler was going to be flip of the year... when workshop price crosses over WVC prices, I will be sad...

Tumbler still goes down as the continuous flip of the year.  Don't think a set has every been $75-100 over retail from pretty much day 1 to current.

Surprised how much SW went up in just a week.  I was buying them in store this weekend when they were still getting 100-110 online.  Once those last ones went they jumped another $30-40 in 2 days alone.  

I just checked and sold 25 Tumblers last 90 days at $282.80 average and 38 SW at $101 average.   Both solid performers from the get go just had to hold SW for a little due to the seasonal nature of it where as Tumbler was selling right out of the gate.