What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

Well mine wasn't even the cheapest listing on ebay EU, but it was an Irish buyer, so maybe he just felt happier buying local. I don't get very many Irish buyers.

I'll hold on to the few I have left a little longer, though I don't see it reaching any great heights.

I agree...I honestly don't think it's going much higher than it's at now.  Although the US sales data seems to hint otherwise.

Flipped a couple Haunted Houses.  These were overflow stock that I had no room for.  The wife was very pleased with the immediate profit.  Sometimes you don't have to win the deal.  Making the wife happy was a huge score.

This past week I also sold a T-Rex Hunter, Constitution Train Chase and Holiday Promo (1 of 2) on BrickLink.

Locally, I sold another Star Wars lot including an opened Jabba's Palace.  I wanted to dump some Kmart Special Battle Packs and a Republic Gunship so I priced these all to move. At the end of the day, I was very happy to clear up some more shelf space.

Flipped a couple Haunted Houses. These were overflow stock that I had no room for. The wife was very pleased with the immediate profit. Sometimes you don't have to win the deal. Making the wife happy was a huge score.

This past week I also sold a T-Rex Hunter, Constitution Train Chase and Holiday Promo (1 of 2) on BrickLink.

Locally, I sold another Star Wars lot including an opened Jabba's Palace. I wanted to dump some Kmart Special Battle Packs and a Republic Gunship so I priced these all to move. At the end of the day, I was very happy to clear up some more shelf space.

Just in time to watch it all fill up as orders begin arriving this week. lol

Just had 4 craigslist responses within an hour after quiet for a few days. Moving 2 2012 City advent calendars for $45 each, an Unexpected gathering for $100, and my last 4x4 Crawler II Ltd edition for $350, all Canadian and generally for 30-50% profit. And today is cyber-Monday you say? Sweet.

Just sold another 3 calendars in the space of an hour off Criagslist. They're all gone. I've had more sales from there today than I usually have in a month. And I didn't even change my ads. I got a very lovely email from one mom who had already bought Friends calendars for her girls and then had a very upset little boy without a calendar for himself. Apparently I "saved Christmas". I'm having an Ebenezer Scrooge Christmas morning moment here. 

• Like 2