What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

Must be amazon eh?  Ebay I'm sitting on $43.95 and haven't sold one yet.  But I agree, I'm not lowering.  Think the rocket is taking off soon!

Good news is I finally got a couple of Mixel sales.  One Series 1 set $119.95.  1 two-pack of Zorch and Vulk $19.95.  Hopefully they get moving again.  Seems like a lot of people found these on shelves and have been keeping prices low (at least on ebay).

Edited by sroster
  • Like 2

So, this evening I was planning which sets I want to put up on ebay as of monday 1 December cause then I can put up another 20 adverts again. New month, new chances.

What striked me was a significant amount of sets that show a big difference in price when I compare it to my research I did last week. On many occasions I can ask more for a set compared to last week cause the cheaper ones are all sold.

Is this unusual? Or normal practice in this frenzy period?

So, this evening I was planning which sets I want to put up on ebay as of monday 1 December cause then I can put up another 20 adverts again. New month, new chances.

What striked me was a significant amount of sets that show a big difference in price when I compare it to my research I did last week. On many occasions I can ask more for a set compared to last week cause the cheaper ones are all sold.

Is this unusual? Or normal practice in this frenzy period?

I would say it's normal for around Christmas time. I know this happened to me several times last Christmas and I was pleasantly surprised by the sales.

In last 12 hours sold two 3 set lots of Star Wars lego for $120 each including AT-TE, Spider droid, and corporate alliance tank.

the fact that AT-TE just went EOL at shop at home might be helping.

paid 68 on clearance at target.  this is the same as star wars super pack 66473 which sells for $20-30 more.  made about $20 on each lot and got my capital back so I can buy a couple more MF 7965s.

All SW sets i have up on ebay have multiple watchers, lots of views.  other themes - not so much - THANK YOU EPISODE VII trailer.

getting rid of clone wars junk.

• Like 1

I'm about out of mine too.  Your price must just be a little under mine.

$9 shipped, not making squat on them but they seem to not be a highly desired poly like I had hoped.  I saw army builder dollars but that never panned out and I'm not sure this movie will change that.  I think I have about 10 left but they are starting to sell pretty quickly now that Thanksgiving is behind us.

$9 shipped, not making squat on them but they seem to not be a highly desired poly like I had hoped.  I saw army builder dollars but that never panned out and I'm not sure this movie will change that.  I think I have about 10 left but they are starting to sell pretty quickly now that Thanksgiving is behind us.

Yep, I've been at $9.45 for a long time. I sold a couple last week and I figure they'll go eventually.  I got them during a BOGO 50% off event, so I saved a little there.

Sold a Jabba's Palace, 9516, for $149.99 + S&****.  I've got a lot of this kit and this is the first one I've let go.  I think it will go up well in price so I am only willing to let go of a few at this price.  If any of you are interested in buying a lot of 5 or 10 or more of this kit, message me.  Cheers!

-Rob