What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

alexander.jpg

I think I'll move to Australia!

Wouldn't recommend it (As a Lego Investment strategy). The postage is ridiculously expensive and there are way less retailer deals. Its nearly impossible to find good clearance on Lego here. But people are willing to pay a lot more for Lego. So I guess you lose some and win some.

What I sold today

- 2x MC First Night $120 Shipped

- 1x Hulk lab smash $90 Shipped

Sold my last 10215 for $115.  Going to lose money on it after fees, but it's a turd.  Really thought I was going to grab some cheap before they went up and they never did.  I bought some 10174's at the same time and made good money on them, but these are just stagnant. 

this makes the case for sticking with Original trilogy for investing in sw lego.  It looks cool in person - fun build - and an investment turd because no one thinks back to that great classic star wars scene with Obi-wan's starfighter.  going forward i'm not investing in anything from episodes 1-3.

You know its the weekend before black friday on ebay when I sold a lot of 5 CHIMA WORRIZ FIRE BIKE poly freebies for $18 BIN with free shipping.

also sold a Space Center 3368 for $100 + 10 shipping but for 60, last of my amazon price mistake hobbit 5 armies for 58 bought for 15, and a free mini T1 poly for $34 BIN free shipping.

getting ready to list the Tumblers and Minecraft on craigslist and coloring in some poster boards signs that i can hold up and wave at the entrance on friday morning at the TRU parking lot.  

GOT TUMBLERS?

GOT MINECRAFT?

• Like 2

getting ready to list the Tumblers and Minecraft on craigslist and coloring in some poster boards signs that i can hold up and wave at the entrance on friday morning at the TRU parking lot.  

GOT TUMBLERS?

GOT MINECRAFT?

This is great! I want to see pics, so I can add them to my reseller dartboard.

this makes the case for sticking with Original trilogy for investing in sw lego.  It looks cool in person - fun build - and an investment turd because no one thinks back to that great classic star wars scene with Obi-wan's starfighter.  going forward i'm not investing in anything from episodes 1-3.

You know its the weekend before black friday on ebay when I sold a lot of 5 CHIMA WORRIZ FIRE BIKE poly freebies for $18 BIN with free shipping.

also sold a Space Center 3368 for $100 + 10 shipping but for 60, last of my amazon price mistake hobbit 5 armies for 58 bought for 15, and a free mini T1 poly for $34 BIN free shipping.

GOT TUMBLERS?

GOT MINECRAFT?

How many Space Centres do you have left?

Sold a Lone Ranger lot including the train/mine/colby city/cavalry for $210.  Glad to see these yellow boxes disappear as they are not great.  I was warned, I know.  I will hold onto some trains for a while as I believe in them more than the others.  Luckily my buy-in was pretty low on all these sets, generally 30-50% off.

• Like 1

More Dynamic Duo Funhouses - $60

Creator Highway Pick-up - $75

Mixels Series 1 - Black tribe set - $40

Technic: Tracked Crane - $53 (man I flipped 25 of these last year that I bought for $11.75 or so for $30 - $35.  Wish I would have held onto more :)

Polybags

Spongebob: Bikini Undersea Party - $100

City: Mining Dump Truck & Mining 4x4 combo - $60

• Like 1