What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

Hasbro released the Inquisitor's Prototype Tie (in this week's episode) that will fit the 3 3/4" figs.

It's pretty cool.

I already have one I bought as a XMas present for my son. I was able to get a Tie Prototype and Phantom on BOGO 40% off w/ Saturday 10% gift card day.  The LEGO Tie Prototype will be out next year.

I offloaded half of my 9492 stash for $100 each on EBay and I have the other half listed at $120 right now.  I only paid $24.50 each for them, but I wish I would have picked up the other 40 I left behind at that price.

• Like 1

Technic logging truck : $225

Tie fighter : $130

This is great!

I bailed on my TIE's way too early. Never would have thought they would have taken off like this.

They're regularly featured in the new Star Wars cartoon and there are no such sets in stores, not even for action figures. I'm dreaming of a Tie-funded Christmas......

this is on amazon?

only seeing for $90-99 on ebay.

I already have one I bought as a XMas present for my son. I was able to get a Tie Prototype and Phantom on BOGO 40% off w/ Saturday 10% gift card day. The LEGO Tie Prototype will be out next year.

I offloaded half of my 9492 stash for $100 each on EBay and I have the other half listed at $120 right now. I only paid $24.50 each for them, but I wish I would have picked up the other 40 I left behind at that price.

I've had my TIE Fighters listed at $99.99 for what seems like forever and I've only sold one. Strange. I'm sure they will move eventually. Edited by terrymc4677

EBay w/ free shipping, which is nice selling 5 Dynamic Duos to the same buyer. Just cutting my stock down and shifting some of those $$$ over to exclusives. I turned a $100 profit on them, or more.

Smart thinking. I unloaded some Batman DDs myself and allocated the $ to exclusives. Too bad though as it's a decent set.

I sold-out of mine for $70 in a bulk-sale. Once the vehicle is refreshed in Rebels, this will dive. What are the recently sold others selling for on eBay?

Looks like anywhere from $75-$100. Some with free shipping, some without. I first had them listed at $79.99, but raised the price once others started reporting higher sale prices. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the new TIE a different looking model? You don't think there will still be a demand for the original TIE from episode IV?

Looks like anywhere from $75-$100. Some with free shipping, some without. I first had them listed at $79.99, but raised the price once others started reporting higher sale prices. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the new TIE a different looking model? You don't think there will still be a demand for the original TIE from episode IV?

Yes, I still think there might be demand.  It's a little risky, especially with a UCS Tie Fighter right around the corner. I'm satisfied with selling them for $100 - $120.

I've had my TIE Fighters listed at $99.99 for what seems like forever and I've only sold one. Strange. I'm sure they will move eventually.

me too - same deal.  i finally took them down because i just don't think i want to sell these for less than $100 after fees.

I sold-out of mine for $70 in a bulk-sale. Once the vehicle is refreshed in Rebels, this will dive. What are the recently sold others selling for on eBay?

there are like 90 sellers now on ebay.

complete sales are around

80-90 bin shipping not included.

99.99 bin shipping included but there are a lot of sellers at this price and some are undercutting down to 80.

auctions are going to mid 80s.

no guarantee there will a refresh and doubt it will be exactly the same.

this is the best tie fighter produced yet.  no blue bricks.

what will send the set into a dive is a UCS Tie fighter for $199.

Edited by cladner

As of now the Tie Advanced is planned for. It's only a matter of time before the Tie Fighter is released since it's featured prominently in Rebels. Granted, that Tie wouldn't include orig trilogy minifigs.