What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

used 99% complete hogwarts express 4708 for $85 shipped (all 100% profit now on the CL lot I bought)

on a side note, buyers super annoying, 3 different people asked if the flying car was included (set 4841)

hahahhaa....I was just about to ask you that myself.  I have 4841 sitting there, missing just one or two pieces, but otherwise ready to put up for sale.

10217 Diagon Alley $340 incl shipping

New?

Gah! Mispriced my Robie House at $300, so it got sold. Officially hate Amazon seller inventory page... Why doesn't it take into account the condition (new vs not new) when showing lowest price??? Jeez...

I haven't paid much attention to the current price of Robie, didn't plan on selling this year, what did you intend on pricing it at?

2x SC at 180

2x SRC at 170

2x TH at 325

1st wave of SW Advents at $60, next week will raise to $70 if they keep this pace.  (sold 52 in 24 hours at $60, so barring a new wave don't see why not, Also if Galorco sells out at $72)

I think TRU pulled some stock for BF as they had a lot out and they disappeared.  

Just sold a trio of LOTR sets plus the Goblin King through Craigslist for $300 CDN. About $120 in profit thanks to half price sales in the past year. Dropped it off tghe next building over from work.

Gandalf Arrives - $30

Mines of Moria - $100

Goblin King - $100

Attack on Weathertop - $70.

The guy who bought these has all LOTR and Hobbit sets except the Barrel Escape which he hasn't seen anywhere. I mentioned I knew where a few were and since I'd be by there anyway I'd be happy to pick it up. He offered to pay me $30 over as a finder's fee, which was nice, but I just charged him a rounded up amount from $62 to 65.

I just now sold a 2012 SW Advent Calendar for $45 CDN (almost twice what I paid for it on boxing day clearance) to a guy off Craigslist who's a short walk from my office  and just got emailed now from a guy in my building looking for one too. Busy times. 

unloading some summer walmart and target clearance city lots for acceptable profits and getting out of the value trap:

- Fire Helicopter, Fire Boat, Fire Truck, Fire Motorcycle for $74.99 BIN + $12 extra shipping.  paid $52 for the lot clearance shop at home and walmart.

- Grand Prix Truck, Monster Truck, Race Car for $50 + $12 extra shipping.  paid 32 for the lot clearance walmart.

• Like 1