What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

Kingdoms Chess Set

Sold $108, paid $49.99 + tax

After shipping is was like $40 profit, not considering i bought it less than a year ago.

Thanks for the reminder.  I picked up a few of these when they were closing them out earlier this year, also at $49.99.  I like that price.  Not a bad flip at all.

Guest TabbyBoy

Jabba isn't deadwood. Why would you sell it for a loss?

That's all I could get for it when I had an "open house" sale and I don't really like the set.  I'd probably have got a little more on eBay after fees but wanted a quick sale.

I'm sure it was just a coincidence, but two minutes after I edited my listing for a set of the series 1 Cragster Mixels, to include the word gray in the title, they sold.  $35 shipped

It definitely helps, series, color, name, and number.  

You never know what someone is going to search for.  

I am calling this Lego as it sort of ties to my Gungan Sub post and it has Lego in the name.

What is going on?

I have a stack of Lego Hobbit 3DS new games that when I got the promo in early 2014 have been for sale on eBay and have never ever moved.

I just sold one for $15.30.

Madness I tell you madness.

It definitely helps, series, color, name, and number.  

You never know what someone is going to search for.  

I had everything else in the title and noticed that another set had more watchers.  Decided the only real difference was the word "gray", made the change and SOLD.  Now I need to figure out how to title that Disney Aurora doll....

I had everything else in the title and noticed that another set had more watchers.  Decided the only real difference was the word "gray", made the change and SOLD.  Now I need to figure out how to title that Disney Aurora doll....

I wonder if it was my listing with gray in the title!  I demand 5 cents in royalties.

• Like 2

Always helps to have as much detailed pertinent information as you can in the 80 character limit.  Just gets you more hits by the amount of different searches.  

You can always ad a few more things in the body as well as now ebay search engines pick up the body as well.  So if you run out put a little more in there.

Both the ones below for Aurora, are right at 80 characters.  Gave you 2 choices as some people don't like putting limited number amounts in the title when there over 2000 or so.  Just personal preference.  

Disney Fairytale Designer Doll Collection Aurora & Prince Phillip Limited #/6000

Disney Fairytale Designer Doll Collection Aurora, Prince Phillip Limited Edition

Thanks, I've been trying to cram as much as possible in the title but....

LOL, Mulan is not Aurora!!!  and Aurora is not Cinderella!

I think this is ultimately the problem.

I had something similar to your suggestions and then pulled out "collection" and replaced it with "princess".  That seemed to help initially, but now there are a ton of sellers and I'm nowhere near the bottom dollar.  I need to play around with eBay's search a little more and see if I can't figure what works best.

• Like 1

Guest brickcrazyhouse

dumped 5 martian manhunter polys @13 each no gain. with him being rereleased in the brainiac attack set, didn't want to get stuck with them