What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

That's awesome. The potter theme sure has some legs on it. I didn't buy a lot of this theme when they were readily available in stores unfortunately, but I've done well with the few sealed sets I have acquired as well as a couple used lots that I pieced back together and sold. I wish I would have bought more of these when Barnes had them. I only bought five and have three left.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Yeah, I wish my collection had more but I was about 1 year too late buying stuff.

This $125 lot had all the sets from the 2010 and 2011 except the big Hogwarts, Burrow, and the train. Still Not bad considering my last 4 Hagrid Hutts sold for $80 each. They all arrived today but haven't had a chance or open the shipping box as the wife is home...lol. I'll take a pic when posting about it in the buying thread.

This theme is proving to be timeless so far with the amount of fans.

I'll start selling the trains once they hit $200 (or so) used with box.

You didn't need them?

Well I was thinking about hanging the poster over my bed next to the one of Farrah Fawcett ;)

I used the ipad for the instructions and I rarely use stickers, I don't like how they look plus I suck at putting them on. The BP has NO stickers it is a real mans set.

Heatlake Vet, Heartlake Stables, & Olivia's Treehouse - $220 shipped. It only cost me $5.71 to ship them USPS Priority 2-Day, since the buyer is in Michigan (same region as me). USPS gave me a 51% shipping discount on this sale, not sure why.

Man thats not bad at all.

I have seen good discounts from USPS if its a small distance. Its weird how the discounts work.

• Like 1

2 separate Craigslist sales, each with drop off within 2 minutes walk of my office. 

1) Hobbit Goblin King ($95), Dol Goldur Ambush ($25), Unexpected Gathering ($90) and Attack of Wargs ($40) or $250 CDN total. This is about a 30% average profit on sets all bought within the year.

2) 2 Tie Fighters ($80 each) and 1 Jabba's Palace ($150), for $310 total, which is more than 100% above what I paid within the past 6 months. Who says Star Wars is tired?

2 separate Craigslist sales, each with drop off within 2 minutes walk of my office.

1) Hobbit Goblin King ($95), Dol Goldur Ambush ($25), Unexpected Gathering ($90) and Attack of Wargs ($40) or $250 CDN total. This is about a 30% average profit on sets all bought within the year.

2) 2 Tie Fighters ($80 each) and 1 Jabba's Palace ($150), for $310 total, which is more than 100% above what I paid within the past 6 months. Who says Star Wars is tired?

Where did you score the Ties for 40 and Jabba for 75. Those were great finds in Canada! Well done on the sales

Sent from my Passport using Brickpicker mobile app

Where did you score the Ties for 40 and Jabba for 75. Those were great finds in Canada! Well done on the sales

Sent from my Passport using Brickpicker mobile app

I got 5 Ties at Target for under $40 each back in January, the Jabba set for $80 during a BOGO free from Amazon around the same time. 

• Like 1