What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

slightly used 10196 grand carousal sound brick for $110.

Congratulations...but that is why I'm going to hook up my little iPod Shuffle to my GC when I finally put it together.  I've found some great organ music, and I'm going to MOC it a bit by raising it up and having hidden speakers as well.  (But seriously, congratulations).

For me, I sold two Iron Patriot polybags for $31.95 each.

Congratulations...but that is why I'm going to hook up my little iPod Shuffle to my GC when I finally put it together. I've found some great organ music, and I'm going to MOC it a bit by raising it up and having hidden speakers as well. (But seriously, congratulations).

For me, I sold two Iron Patriot polybags for $31.95 each.

Speed that GC up and have it blast AC/DC.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpickeraaaaaaaswssssswssa

Nice! I just picked one up in a new set / sealed Harry Potter lot. This set should pay for the lot itself.

That's awesome. The potter theme sure has some legs on it. I didn't buy a lot of this theme when they were readily available in stores unfortunately, but I've done well with the few sealed sets I have acquired as well as a couple used lots that I pieced back together and sold. I wish I would have bought more of these when Barnes had them. I only bought five and have three left.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker