What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

Finally sold my Extreme Cruiser 8081 for $129.....minus Ebay,Paypal, and smartpost fees I am pocketing $55 profit good for a nice dinner for two at red lobster.

Wish I could have bought 50 of these when it was being given away during TOYSRUS BOGO sales  a couple years or so ago.

Sold my Pirates Enchanted Island for $120 shipped. Just down to the Fort Legoredo and all the old sets will be gone.

I recently picked up the Enchanted Island for $55 as there are few sets like it. I must be in the minority as I liked the islanders sets when I was a teenager.

Ex Astris, Scientia.

I recently picked up the Enchanted Island for $55 as there are few sets like it. I must be in the minority as I liked the islanders sets when I was a teenager.

Ex Astris, Scientia.

It's really cool, and I like the entire Islanders line.  My kids did not think it so cool.  All the Western and Pirate stuff just didn't win them over. 

Just made another Craigslist sale for 4 Hobbit sets (Goblin King, Dol Guldur ambush, Unexpected Gathering and Attack of the Wargs) for $250 CDN. I paid $180 for these and have more of all of them to hold onto for later. Unexpected Gathering was the only one of the 4 I didn't get for 50% off.  I have a number of Craigslist ads per theme (eg City, Chima, Star Wars) that I update as my inventory changes and enjoy making these regular sales while I plot my next major speculative purchases. Just went in for 20 Exo suits in the past 2 weeks so I'm waiting to see if I return these sets within the 45 day window depending on what happens with this set right now.

That's amazing that they didn't sell. I think here they would have flipped out of that basket like hotcakes.

That would have probably happened in my area too. I went to a garage sale the other day that had Lego sets advertised on CL, they had a decent variety of sets, but they were selling them at almost what they were valued at. They were also selling really fast. I think five sets were sold in the couple minutes that I was there. I guess I'll need to try selling some sets at my garage sales sometimes.

Moonshine will turn a good night into a spinning mess. I guess I'm a light weight

I wouldn't say "light weight", "efficient drunk" is what I would go with.

You are missing Apple pie moonshine my friend.

I still need to crack my last jar.  I've heard it gets better with a little time, and this jar has just over a year on it.

• Like 3

You don't need LEGO when you're stilling moonshine, trapping, hunting, or making babies.

Well thats your opinion on a few of those.

No Lego involved in the process of making babies? Really? Come on now......  :mosking:

natan-studio_2030303i.jpg

The don`t call them the Building Blocks of Life for nothing!