What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

Over the last week, I sold 3 SW 2014 Advent Calendars (for $60-$65), and a set of Bilbo, Gmili and Frodo LOTR keychains for $14.

I also sold 8087 Wampa Cave to someone on Bricklink for $27 (it was used and incomplete by two pieces - the Wampa horns). However, he's a newbie on there. And isn't quite grasping the idea of a validated address on Paypal. I won't send it until he does it. I'm almost ready to refund him (we've been going back and forth since Thursday).

When I order on PayPal I usually ship to an unconfirmed address (my US residence) and have never had an issue with a seller so perhaps it's worth a shot.

Ex Astris, Scientia.

I am probably about to offload my 20 something of these. I thought they might grow more, but people pay 60$ish for only the sears tower.

Even though the set is the same

Different words on the box. Stupid.

As a Chicagoan, I prefer "Sears" over "Willis" any day. I'd gladly pay $20 for the name. Call it idiocy, call it stupidity, but I call it loyalty. ;)

• Like 1

I am probably about to offload my 20 something of these. I thought they might grow more, but people pay 60$ish for only the sears tower.

Even though the set is the same

Different words on the box. Stupid.

Not a bad idea.  I think this one could reach $50 once the stock keeps drying up.  It's an iconic skyscraper.

I continued to be pleasantly surprised at the earning potential of Architecture sets.   Have you seen Sungnyemun?  It's selling for nearly $160 NISB on eBay.  I sold two last Christmas (or maybe January) for under $100 and thought I was doing well...

Castle 7094 and 7091 + extra figures and horses on ebay.  $200.  Paid $125 for the sets a couple years ago and extra figures were amassed from CL finds and the like.  CC bill came today, so it was nice to move this along, wife was a bit surprised at  my portion of the bill this month.

• Like 1

Should I be worried too much if someone bought RI from me on amazon, and I am in 105+ price range, I.e. not even first page of sellers? Billing country is AE, shipping to new york, address mentions DBX. Is this military APO forwarding of some sort?

there are way too many new sellers selling RI on amazon as of late, so I wouldnt be worried if a buyer choose your listing.... If Amazon clears the payment then i would ship. if you are too worried about it, u can always cancel the transaction and take a hit on your metrics and risk a -ve fb

there are way too many new sellers selling RI on amazon as of late, so I wouldnt be worried if a buyer choose your listing.... If Amazon clears the payment then i would ship. if you are too worried about it, u can always cancel the transaction and take a hit on your metrics and risk a -ve fb

I don't know, mad anthony was below me price-wise. But thanks to internet and social media, I can actually see who the buyer is. And AE is probably arab emirates, so must be some forwarding service