What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

Joker and Batman Minifigs from the Tumbler for $99 in less then 12 hours.

This and $10 in VIP Points, $15 for the Mini Poly and the Comic Book equals a good buy to me.

Wow really? That just blows my mind. Why wouldn't they just go the extra mile and buy the set? Then sell off the Tumbler to make some money back.

Guest TabbyBoy

Cash in hand sales since last week (good riddance eBay!) with no need for time-consuming packing:

1x 7938 Passenger Train: Bought

Guest TabbyBoy

Tabby,

Well done! And those are net profits. You even earned on your doomed fire planes! haha

Do you spread the word in your local community that you sell lego or also that you buy lego?

I only tell them that I sell Lego as buying is sooooo easy!

Of course, I do declare some of it on my tax return as you never really know who these people are. ;-)  Once Summer is over, sales dry up a bit but, I expect to shift more just before Xmas.

I have about 10 Fire Planes and other CITY crap left that I'll try to shift soon or maybe even ask my other half to eBay them for Xmas as I no longer have an eBay account.  What she gets for them can be her Xmas present! ;-)  I know how to treat a woman!

The long and short of it is that I had a big fallout with eBay and I basically told them where they can stick their rip-off fees and anal rules.

funny about DR + lexicon and poster. I'll have to remember that one.

sold 10221. picked it up at Target clearance as damaged box and put it on ebay.

was going to keep it, but not really a fan of the build. rather make it work for me so that I can buy other sets.

ONCE AGAIN CAN WE PLEASE START INCLUDING THE PRICE OF THE ITEM YOU SOLD. NO OFFENSE BUT IT'S JUST USELESS JIBBER JABBER IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE THE PRICE. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO INCLUDE A PRICE THEN REFRAIN FROM POSTING HERE. THE TITLE HAS BEEN CHANGED. THANKS

Sorry, my bad. I`ll edit them in now:

Rover: $130.00 US

Research Institute: $52.49 US