What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

Okay, thanks.  I have a DA that was in a bulk set.  It's separated out, I just need to sort into individual colors and start building it.  After I'm done, I'll put it up for sale.  Just gauging pricing.

You should be able to get $200 easy for a used one that's complete.  I sold mine for that a few months ago and surely it's gone up a hair since then.  I sold my new one for $225 cash locally which I figured came out to about $275(free ship) on ebay.

• Like 1

After many years as strictly a buyer of Lego related goods, I sold my first sets today! 2 of them to the same buyer, a Curiosity Rover and a Research Institute. A nice healthy return on both, the Rover I got a really good number on. All in all very happy! Thanks to the fantastic members here for all the advice and info I`ve learned over the last 1.5 years, very grateful to all of you!

• Like 4

After many years as strictly a buyer of Lego related goods, I sold my first sets today! 2 of them to the same buyer, a Curiosity Rover and a Research Institute. A nice healthy return on both, the Rover I got a really good number on. All in all very happy! Thanks to the fantastic members here for all the advice and info I`ve learned over the last 1.5 years, very grateful to all of you!

Welcome to the profitable side of your obsession ;) 

• Like 1

Welcome to the profitable side of your obsession ;)

Haha thanks! Guess I should clarify though, these are the first two sets I`ve sold on Ebay/Bricklink. I`ve sold a small amount locally and such, but never until now on one of those markets. It`s a good feeling! 

Congrats! I'm almost there too. Just getting my shipping needs in line; boxes, labels, postal costs blah blah blah.

ONCE AGAIN CAN WE PLEASE START INCLUDING THE PRICE OF THE ITEM YOU SOLD. NO OFFENSE BUT IT'S JUST USELESS JIBBER JABBER IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE THE PRICE. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO INCLUDE A PRICE THEN REFRAIN FROM POSTING HERE. THE TITLE HAS BEEN CHANGED. THANKS

Can you also change the title of the other topic "what legoset did you buy today?" into "what legoset did you buy today and for how much?" please?