What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

I don't understand why people would pay more for generic boxes of bricks, but thankfully they do. :P I still have a few Black Friday boxes on a shelf.

I have at least 5 of those Black Friday brick boxes I picked up for $10 each, so they should reap a nice little profit.

I sold some more Hero Factory bags today I purchased during KMart clearance.

• Like 1

finally sold another 41999 crawler... been awhile. $450 is not bad, even after fees at least get some profit back for other sets. another 5 to go, wouldn't mind just selling these off before 2015. maybe save one mint box for personal collection.

2 rovers on local deals, $70 cash each. don't mind at all... just wanted to make some sales this week to pay towards exo suits. will hold for higher price as stock dwindles.

Just got a fraud notification from PayPal to react the funds. I knew it was too good to be true!

My curiosity is why you would even list something at that price? Odds are that the person buying it is either trying to scam you, or accidentally purchased it.  I'm sure I have things that are overpriced in my store, but nothing that is exorbitantly high.  Maybe it's just me who feels this way, but I also don't like taking advantage of stupid people.

(Go to 1:27)

• Like 1

My curiosity is why you would even list something at that price? Odds are that the person buying it is either trying to scam you, or accidentally purchased it. I'm sure I have things that are overpriced in my store, but nothing that is exorbitantly high. Maybe it's just me who feels this way, but I also don't like taking advantage of stupid people.

(Go to 1:27)

As I stated, I had one left in which I wanted to preserve my listing which was a bin 30 day listing so I jacked the price up thinking no one would buy it. I figured something was peculiar about the transaction and was going to contact the buyer when I got home. They ended up putting a fraud claim in before I could do anything.

sold a couple of things the last week.

all new :

10196 Grand Carousal sound brick (new / never used)

8201 Classic Mater

8200 Radiator Springs Lightning McQueen

I did have my MISB POTC QAR sold yet again but it fell through.  This is the 3rd unsuccessful order I had for this set. ugh.

sold a couple of things the last week.

all new :

10196 Grand Carousal sound brick (new / never used)

8201 Classic Mater

8200 Radiator Springs Lightning McQueen

I did have my MISB POTC QAR sold yet again but it fell through.  This is the 3rd unsuccessful order I had for this set. ugh.

Sell it by X-mas, perfect set for Santa to buy.

Sold another $7 Wolverines Chopper Showdown for $65 on ebay, and a Shelob Attacks and Orc Forge on Craigslist to a guy the next office tower over from me for $90 total. 

One of the nice things about being here in Toronto doing this is that all of the Canadian buyers flock to me for ebay sales since I'm willing to ship here (most US sellers won't for whatever reason). This is also the second sale in a week I've made from Craigslist to someone in the same postal code. It's not only cheaper but also faster to walk these sets over for sale than to walk them to a post office. :)

• Like 1