What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

Yes, I do have some inconvenient history with these TC-4's. One got lost in the mail. And with some others in my possession I did not have a sale for a long time. So I am happy I got ridd of this one and made 15 euro clean profit on it after having it for about a week. Not bad! haha

All it has to do is arrive at the destination, and the curse will be lifted! Hopefully this one does not get lost in the mail, like one of the others did.

Sold my last 10217 Diagon Alley and a 4757 Hogwarts to the same buyer on Craigslist.  $400  Had $250 into it and with no fees a nice payback.  I should have thought of having an ongoing listing on CL a long time ago.  Most of the inquiries don't pan out, but some, like yesterday, do.

Sold the following:

Black Pearl

Robie House

Sealed 3724(that was a tough one, such a rare set but got a great offer I couldn't say no to)

4195, Queen Anne's

3188 (2x)

7327 (2x)

918 (2x)

So not a bad week. Nice diverse sales with an average return of 250%

Had a good day yesterday. Sold the following, all with free shipping...

Public transport for $180

Heartlake vet for $88

Heartlake stables for $80

Tie fighter for $90

Used /complete bandits secret hideout for $72

Put all those funds towards two more 10221s.

I'm thinking about offloading my Tie Fighters this Christmas, good idea.

sold my last Wolverine chopper... $118 + shipping. sucks it's my last and can't keep one for personal collection but profit margin cheers me up a little :) will use the profits to buy some newer small/med super heroes sets at the next sale.

Wow, $118+shipping?  That's like $50 more than what is going for on ebay right now.

Wow, $118+shipping?  That's like $50 more than what is going for on ebay right now.

yeah, I'm actually not on eBay (in the minority). Amazon takes a bit longer to sell, has higher fees but usually I can sell for higher to make up the difference. as I am a small time investor and have to pay CAN retail prices... eBay is just too much competition and horror stories haha. my low volume will wait on Amazon, eventually buyers will bite and I am not in rush to move inventory.