What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

Finally sold a Lokis Cosmic Cube Escape!  $70 after fees and shipping is good enough for me.  

Anyone built this set?  I don't see anything special about the 3 minifigs...but do like the look of the vehicle.  Come to think about it, price point of <$20 is not bad for this set...lots of sales when it was available and I'm sure folks got some deep discounts.  Just don't think there's much demand for it but it's slowly climbing according to the monthly listings value (sold items - USA).         

Finally sold a Lokis Cosmic Cube Escape! $70 after fees and shipping is good enough for me.

Anyone built this set? I don't see anything special about the 3 minifigs...but do like the look of the vehicle. Come to think about it, price point of <$20 is not bad for this set...lots of sales when it was available and I'm sure folks got some deep discounts. Just don't think there's much demand for it but it's slowly climbing according to the monthly listings value (sold items - USA).

I built it. I liked the truck. Fun little build. I actually modified it for my Winter Village.

I built it. I liked the truck. Fun little build. I actually modified it for my Winter Village.

I don't know if I'd pay $70 for it, but I do think the SHIELD truck looks cool.  It pairs well with the quinjet for a display, it was one of those sets I was pleasantly surprised with.

edit:  I guess I should say I'm glad people are paying $70 for it!

Finally sold a Lokis Cosmic Cube Escape!  $70 after fees and shipping is good enough for me.  

Anyone built this set?  I don't see anything special about the 3 minifigs...but do like the look of the vehicle.  Come to think about it, price point of <$20 is not bad for this set...lots of sales when it was available and I'm sure folks got some deep discounts.  Just don't think there's much demand for it but it's slowly climbing according to the monthly listings value (sold items - USA).         

Wow, didn't realize these were actually selling well.  Going to have to dig mine out.

I don't know if I'd pay $70 for it, but I do think the SHIELD truck looks cool. It pairs well with the quinjet for a display, it was one of those sets I was pleasantly surprised with.

edit: I guess I should say I'm glad people are paying $70 for it!

Looking at sold listings, BINs and amazon, I fail to see why would anyone pay $70... but maybe I am looking at it wrong

Sold the Hasbro Star Wars stuff for a decent price. It was in a big toy lot which I bought last week. Now let's see what I can get for the lego star wars sets I filtered out from that which includes an almost complete 7662 Trade Federation without manuals and box. 

Now let's see what I can get for the lego star wars sets I filtered out from that which includes an almost complete 7662 Trade Federation without manuals and box. 

Many people are really disappointed by the new version (set 75058) so I think your used 7662 will keep growing in value. Can't you try to make it complete with bricklink ? (minifigs apart)

As for me I got rid off my 7962 podracer set. No money lost, I think I have to be happy with that...

• Like 1

Guest betsy805

A little confused as it's selling for way less on amazon, but someone just bought a fire boat for $50 plus shipping.  Good riddance.

I'm assuming that's Canadian dollars, but either way, that's still a good deal as the seller! I'd consider selling one at $70, but the average looks to be half that.

Many people are really disappointed by the new version (set 75058) so I think your used 7662 will keep growing in value. Can't you try to make it complete with bricklink ? (minifigs apart)

As for me I got rid off my 7962 podracer set. No money lost, I think I have to be happy with that...

Thanks for the advice Biniou. Just it is alot of work to see what is missing and then bricklinking the parts. I will investigate.

...Don't you have a history of losing these in the mail? :P Cross those fingers and toes

Yes, I do have some inconvenient history with these TC-4's. One got lost in the mail. And with some others in my possession I did not have a sale for a long time. So I am happy I got ridd of this one and made 15 euro clean profit on it after having it for about a week. Not bad! haha