What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

it's weird, i was sitting on couple spider-man spider-cycle chase for months and nobody wanted them,  and all of a sudden i sold three of them this week. also a architecture white house, a clone trooper lieutenant mini figure and a dynamic duo funhouse

it's weird, i was sitting on couple spider-man spider-cycle chase for months and nobody wanted them,  and all of a sudden i sold three of them this week. also a architecture white house, a clone trooper lieutenant mini figure and a dynamic duo funhouse

When it rains it pours I guess...haven't sold any spider cycle chase yet...might not be listed even haha.  Hope to unload more 2012-2013 Superheroes sets by xmas. 

Sold a Hulk Helicarrier Breakout for $100 cash.  Nice ROI on this set.  Only 1 left now :)  Would like to load up on the new superhero sets maybe later this year or next when we see more decent sales. 

Since 29th May, I've sold:

6873 Doc Ock Ambush

6873 Doc Ock Ambush

6866 Wolverine's Chopper Showdown

6857 Dynamic Duo Funhouse

6858 Catwoman Catcycle

3065 Olivia's Tree House

4529 Iron Man

6858 Catwoman Catcycle

6873 Doc Ock Ambush

3065 Olivia's Tree House

6858 Catwoman Catcycle

4529 Iron Man

Sold a Robie House on eBay for $250 shipped. I hate their fees. Is selling via Bricklink cheaper/easier? I'd be a new seller on there as I have only purchased on that site so far.

bricklink's site from my experience is complicated until you get used to where everything is. fee are cheaper but you get less exposure. sometimes paying eBay fees tend to balance out. go to the blogs and look at the bl vs ebay.
  • Like 1