What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

sold via craigslist:

2 Umbaran MHC's for $40 each

Winter Village Cottage for $150 - Bought this one on Target clearance in store for $50, beat up box but not too bad. Was going to wait until xmas to sell, but figured I would list it now and see if anyone bit.

Using the cash to buy another GE.

Now I know which ones are your listings. Lol

Just had someone raid my "sets w/o minifigures" section of my Ebay store;  he picked up 14 fig-less sets for a grand total of $207.  Packaged weight of 17lbs, shipped FedEx for $18.62.  Yesterday, I had someone grab all six of my Shock Troopers from 75046 at $14 apiece.  The day before that, I had someone buy 9 minifigs for $95.  I've had a good amount of small sales the last few days too.  I'm overjoyed, since April sales have been killing me.  I've made more in the last two days than I did in the two weeks before that.

The guy who bought the instant Lego part collection (just add water) was a really cool guy.  He said that he and both his sons were big Star Wars nerds;  they planned to leave the Star Wars sets intact, then use the parts from the other sets to add to their Star Wars environments/backdrops.  I've always been a free builder, so it makes me happy when I know that my items are being worked into someone's grand plan.  And of course it's always cool to see parents that are building along with the kids.

• Like 6

Just had someone raid my "sets w/o minifigures" section of my Ebay store;  he picked up 14 fig-less sets for a grand total of $207.  Packaged weight of 17lbs, shipped FedEx for $18.62.  Yesterday, I had someone grab all six of my Shock Troopers from 75046 at $14 apiece.  The day before that, I had someone buy 9 minifigs for $95.  I've had a good amount of small sales the last few days too.  I'm overjoyed, since April sales have been killing me.  I've made more in the last two days than I did in the two weeks before that.

The guy who bought the instant Lego part collection (just add water) was a really cool guy.  He said that he and both his sons were big Star Wars nerds;  they planned to leave the Star Wars sets intact, then use the parts from the other sets to add to their Star Wars environments/backdrops.  I've always been a free builder, so it makes me happy when I know that my items are being worked into someone's grand plan.  And of course it's always cool to see parents that are building along with the kids.

Yeah, April has been slow for me as well.  I'm not a big seller by any means, but I have not moved anything in 10 days.

Guest TabbyBoy

Why do you not save it for the holiday premium buying season?

The space that two of them take up mean I can't buy another Grand Emporium.  I did sell one for

According to brickset the 7888 was only available for about 6 months - is that correct??

Yep, this set was one of the end of the wave sets, EOW sets can be big money makers, to most people, they already had a joker and batman mini figure, a batmobile or were now interested in something else, then the interest is regained, its the set a lot of people need to complete their collection, in fact it was th biggest EOW set as the AA and batcave were it in 2006, this was around the second half of 2008.

Managed to sold 1x 21104 Mars Rover for $70 shipped. Small victory!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Good price but I'm not selling my Rovers now. Waiting to see what happens with them. If this was really a limited run and was only available for 4 months then this set will go though the roof over the next year or two.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

I had a nice weekend in sales. Just still need to get paid for one.

2 sealed 4184 Black Pearls. Singapore buyer

2 sealed 4195 Queen Anne's Revenge. Same Singapore buyer as above,

1 sealed 10132 Motorozed Hogwarts for $568 with postage (buyer is in the US). Just need to get paid :(

1 used , no box, Dumbledore's Office

1 used with box 3181 Passenger Airplane

Guest TabbyBoy

Good price but I'm not selling my Rovers now. Waiting to see what happens with them. If this was really a limited run and was only available for 4 months then this set will go though the roof over the next year or two.

Rovers in the UK have doubled in value already and I'm holding mine until Xmas at least.  I think these may now even reach

Heartlake stables for $80 shipped, fangpyre truck ambush for $80 shipped, and another wolverine chopper for $62 shipped. All were sealed. After all fees I cleared $80 profit total. eBay sales seem to be coming in spurts lately. I haven't sold anything since last Wednesday, then all of a sudden these three sets on a random Monday afternoon. Strange...

Heartlake stables for $80 shipped, fangpyre truck ambush for $80 shipped, and another wolverine chopper for $62 shipped. All were sealed. After all fees I cleared $80 profit total. eBay sales seem to be coming in spurts lately. I haven't sold anything since last Wednesday, then all of a sudden these three sets on a random Monday afternoon. Strange...

That's the way it seems to go sometimes, crazy.  Those are solid sales though.  I'm digging the new avatar! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Set of Simpsons minifigs.

I have two full sealed complete sets. I am willing to sell one but I want to see what happens when the Simpsons episode airs this Sunday. I could see these getting scarce and the price going way up at least temporarily if it plays out right.

photo-thumb-5366.jpg?_r=1398474096

Is that a John Deere you're on, Terry?

Lol...nope. That was taken last summer during the Walmart clearance. I had foot surgery the day before, but still went out picking. My wife thought I was nuts (and that I looked stupid on the "old person" cart) so she took a picture. The doctor said to stay off of my feet for at least two weeks, so by riding the cart I was still technically following his orders. I couldn't let a surgery keep me away from the deals you were all reporting.

• Like 1

I have two full sealed complete sets. I am willing to sell one but I want to see what happens when the Simpsons episode airs this Sunday. I could see these getting scarce and the price going way up at least temporarily if it plays out right.

I forgot about that.  I may pull the other auctions I have going, and wait until the episode airs to see how it goes.  On the flip side, there will be a lot more sets out there in a couple more days.

Lol...nope. That was taken last summer during the Walmart clearance. I had foot surgery the day before, but still went out picking. My wife thought I was nuts (and that I looked stupid on the "old person" cart) so she took a picture. The doctor said to stay off of my feet for at least two weeks, so by riding the cart I was still technically following his orders. I couldn't let a surgery keep me away from the deals you were all reporting.

All was done in Packer clothing too! Good man!

• Like 1

All was done in Packer clothing too! Good man!

You should see the fancy walker he uses when he hits up Senior Citizen's Day at Shopko.

• Like 1