What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

No doubt as long as flash stays exclusive to this set and he was also in the movie for a minute or two. I think this set will do well eol.but that's a ways from now

The set is also $10 more than the Wolvie/Deadpool set.  If you ever have a chance to get them for under $20, snatch them up.

Just sold my last 8097 slave I for $164 ($150+$14 shipping). I bought it at a local mom and pop last summer for $63 (I had a 20% off coupon. Normal retail is $80). I am sad to see it go. I have sold quite a few of these, and it's one of my favorites in our personal collection.

Ok, I'm over it. Bring on the UCS Slave I !!!!!

Sold a few more Wolverine's Chopper Showdown (6866) this week.  I keep raising the price and they keep selling.

This set confuses me. I know they are selling like hot cakes (sorry, had to do it), but I've had mine listed for two months and I haven't sold a single one yet. I have ten of them and I've got them at $54.99 plus $6.95 shipping. Looking at sold listings, it doesn't look like my asking price is out of line with what people are paying. If you don't mind me asking, what are you selling them at? Free shipping? If you don't wish to reveal your secret that's totally fine. I'm in no hurry to sell them, but don't want to give them away either. My buy in is between $10-$14. I can't remember without looking them up. I bought them when amazon had them real cheap this past holiday season.

This set confuses me. I know they are selling like hot cakes (sorry, had to do it), but I've had mine listed for two months and I haven't sold a single one yet. I have ten of them and I've got them at $54.99 plus $6.95 shipping. Looking at sold listings, it doesn't look like my asking price is out of line with what people are paying. If you don't mind me asking, what are you selling them at? Free shipping? If you don't wish to reveal your secret that's totally fine. I'm in no hurry to sell them, but don't want to give them away either. My buy in is between $10-$14. I can't remember without looking them up. I bought them when amazon had them real cheap this past holiday season.

$62.95 & $64.95 w/ free shipping

I bumped them up to $69.95, so maybe sales will slow down and it might force me to drop them a bit.  I've sold at least 6 at these prices and several before that at $59.95.  I really don't mind sharing too many details, since the market doesn't appear to be slowing in my neck of the woods.

Guest betsy805

Even after raising the price again, I sold 2 more Wolverine's Chopper Showdowns to the same buyer.

nice!  I've only got 1 left...decided to hold it for a bit and see what happens....what the heck is the ceiling on this set going to be?!

9465 The Zombies. New in sealed box. $2xx.00 plus shipping.

This set is clearly still warm and the demand is there. The only thing keeping sealed sets from being hot is the availability.

My goal is to sell 4 more ASAP and then sell 4-5 more around Halloween.

Sent from an iPhone using the Brickpicker app

post-3743-0-96117400-1398026710_thumb.jp

Parted out a $61 Ninjago Nindroid Mech Dragon. Sold the dragon and 2 nindroids for $49 with ship. My son wanted to keep the car and other minifigs,

I've been eyeing that set for part out value but didn't feel it was there. I don't keep any though. I don't feel like the ninjago sells too quickly.

I've been eyeing that set for part out value but didn't feel it was there. I don't keep any though. I don't feel like the ninjago sells too quickly.

Maybe, I"m just getting into Ninjago because of my son and there's no way I was letting a nearly 5 year old play with a dragon. I would be rebuilding it every 5 mins (like with his Destiny Bounty) or worrying too much about his 17 month old sister (my little princess) when she's hunting for things to taste.

I did order an Epic Dragon Battle last week and will be parting that out this week. Again, I'll be listing the Dragon with maybe 1 of the minifigs to make it more attractive.

I'm parting out not for profits though as you can see. Just trying to make the $ damage less painful.

just finally sold my last 9497 republic starfighter. I had about a dozen of these I bought from shopko last winter/spring for about $17 each. after fees and shipping I made between $10-$15 on each one, depending on where they were shipped to. I am glad to wash my hands of this set. they were tough to unload, even though I had them listed at $38 (retail is $45). I feel for anyone who invested in this set for more than $25 thinking they got a bargain. no more old republic sets for me in the future. 

• Like 1

I sold 3 Wolverine Chopper showdowns for $55 or so (plus shipping) in the past few weeks, and the one I have on ebay now is at about $80 !!! with a day still to go. I have another 4 of these still and am now considering holding them for a while in lieu of this dramatic improvement. Not bad for a $20 set I bought in bulk 4 months ago.

sold via craigslist:

2 Umbaran MHC's for $40 each

Winter Village Cottage for $150 - Bought this one on Target clearance in store for $50, beat up box but not too bad.  Was going to wait until xmas to sell, but figured I would list it now and see if anyone bit.

Using the cash to buy another GE.