What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...
Guest TabbyBoy

I guess it depends on whether you think they will hit EOL before Christmas? If you do, hold out because you should make a tidy profit.

I got half of the DCs at Argos for

I can only think of a handful of "winners" in the Ninjago line and the samurai mech isn't one of them.

Really? Wasn't like every set that retired in the Ninjago line a winner besides the Samurai Mech? And it only just retired.

I have a few waiting. No one has cleared out of stock so it may go up once its actually gone. I honestly think WHEN a set retires makes a big deal too.

If the set retires when its actually OOS, then I think it becomes a little more sought after just because it gives the appearance it was rarer than it actually was. But I don't know. Maybe the bad sets linger because they are bad.

I just think about something like the Batcave. Its a winner. But if it retired today while they were still all over shelves, it might not shoot up as fast. Of course they might just fly off the shelves from the people panicking. lol.

I need to get on this as well.  They seem to sell consistently 55-65.....not bad for a 12-15 buy-in.

If you piece them out you will get like 75-85. I did that for the few I was able to find a local hobby shop for $25 each. Not sure what the prices are now for the minifigs but just something to think of. They sold fast when I listed them. I was suprised the motorcyle alone sold for $7 each and extra claws $5 each. :money:

If you piece them out you will get like 75-85. I did that for the few I was able to find a local hobby shop for $25 each. Not sure what the prices are now for the minifigs but just something to think of. They sold fast when I listed them. I was suprised the motorcyle alone sold for $7 each and extra claws $5 each. :money:

Wonder if that will work for The Ridler Chase set in a couple years.