What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

Yesss...finally unloaded another Anakin's & Sebulba's Podracers 7962 :jig:

$30 net profit is good enough for me on this set, those of us that have/had this know it's a 'space waster' and doesn't sell well lol.  2 more left to go or I might get desperate and lower my listing price even more haha.     

• Like 1

Sold a few odds and ends over the past few days. I'm trying to clean up my inventory a bit. Hero factory stormer for $29, used crazy scientist for $39, used gandalf arrives for $14, city ambulance for $39, used freeing Dobby for $14, and I put up a used lot of 31 CMFs the other day. So far they have one bid at $69 including shipping. The auction still has five days to go, so if anyone is interested please check out my items at the link under my badge.

Just sold a used darth maul sith infiltrator, used republic swamp speeder, used AAT, and a new saessee tiin star fighter that I bought on clearance from shopko for a grand total of $155. Craigslist deal, so no fees or shipping. I received the Star Wars sets in a bulk star wars lot I bought this past summer. All four sets cost me $100 combined, so I am happy making $55 off of those duds.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Sold a big lot of minifigures for $200, was mostly part of a lot I purchased awhile back.  Looks like after fees/shipping, will turn my $575 into about $1700.  Too bad I pretty much spent it all already :(

Wow, those are big numbers...I'm scared of big lots and parting...will leave it to the experts :)  congrats on the nice returns. 

Wow, those are big numbers...I'm scared of big lots and parting...will leave it to the experts :)  congrats on the nice returns. 

I purchased just over 100lbs.  It was all in ziplocs and you could tell it was kept in good shape.  Out of the lot, I sold a few sets, namely some modulars and trains, hundreds of figures, dozens of baseplates, other specialty parts, and sold the rest of the bulk to a local bricklinker for $5/lb.  We kept a few City sets for our little quaint Lego town since it was looking pretty sad and I have that figured into the total as well.

I just made my first sale on eBay! =)

I wanted to started out with something small, so I sold a LEGO Friends Stephanie's Outdoor Bakery (3930) for $5.96 + $3.04 S/****.  The buyer has already paid and I will ship tomorrow.  

I noticed that I had the ability to use the "Second Chance Offer" feature on this, so I sent the second highest bidder an offer to buy one as well (I have multiples) just to test out this service.  

I wanted my second item to be slightly more valuable, so I also have another auction ending soon (in 1d 16h, to be exact) for a 6166.  The bidding is up to $46 as of now.  If given the option for this item as well, should I also use the "Second Chance Offer?"  What are some of your thoughts on this feature?

I just made my first sale on eBay! =)

I wanted to started out with something small, so I sold a LEGO Friends Stephanie's Outdoor Bakery (3930) for $5.96 + $3.04 S/****. The buyer has already paid and I will ship tomorrow.

I noticed that I had the ability to use the "Second Chance Offer" feature on this, so I sent the second highest bidder an offer to buy one as well (I have multiples) just to test out this service.

I wanted my second item to be slightly more valuable, so I also have another auction ending soon (in 1d 16h, to be exact) for a 6166. The bidding is up to $46 as of now. If given the option for this item as well, should I also use the "Second Chance Offer?" What are some of your thoughts on this feature?

Haven't used that feature much, but seems to be a good option since you already have an engaged bidder...

--------------------

Visit my eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/mo-state-bricks

• Like 1