What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

My purchase price was $85+$39+$21+4x$10.50 = $187.   At my sale price of $320, after fees, I clear a bit above $85 on each sale.  FYI, purchase has been at TRU with 10% off Thursday + $5 off $25 prior to the TRU price increase.  I have 3 more complete sets available to sell.

Nice, so I guess there's no more on sale in TRU eh? 

Sold 4 family houses for $90+ shipped. Buy in was around $40 (BF and FM), I sold some at xmas for $110 but I wanted to free up some capital and I'm ok making $30 or so each. Posting this too because I know some here recently bought 20-30 of these and they do move at $90 (I do economy shipping on these it's usually about $10)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 2

On eBay:

Wolvie's 6866 x2 - $69.99 and $74.99

Helicopter Rescue 4429 - $64.99

Galactic Titan - $89.99

X-Wing 9493 x2 - $94.99

MIllennium Falcon 7965 - $229.99

Umbarran MHC - $41.99

Anything Star Wars appears to be flying off the shelves (at the right price of course).

• Like 3

10695 for US$35 (Craigslist)

4 x Speed Champions (the individual cars) US$75 bundled (Craigslist). Had got them at around 14.26 a piece including sales tax. Felt too early to stockpile these so a bit of pocket money for minimal effort is ok by me!

Edited by steliosk
  • Like 2

1st sale- 2+ lbs of black loose Lego pieces(starting to purge my bulk) and a 4904 poly for $26 + shipping

2nd sale- Large Lot of Lego Trees Leaves Flowers Palm Seaweed Prickly Bush for $21.50 shipped. Listed this as an auction and was hoping for a better bidding war. Had 14 watchers but hey.

1st sale- 2+ lbs of black loose Lego pieces(starting to purge my bulk) and a 4904 poly for $26 + shipping2nd sale- Large Lot of Lego Trees Leaves Flowers Palm Seaweed Prickly Bush for $21.50 shipped. Listed this as an auction and was hoping for a better bidding war. Had 14 watchers but hey.

That always bums me out when you have a bunch of watchers on one of your auctions and at the end of the auction the price barely moves. I always expect the price to jump and watch a bidding war. When that does end up happening, I love it.

1st sale- 2+ lbs of black loose Lego pieces(starting to purge my bulk) and a 4904 poly for $26 + shipping

2nd sale- Large Lot of Lego Trees Leaves Flowers Palm Seaweed Prickly Bush for $21.50 shipped. Listed this as an auction and was hoping for a better bidding war. Had 14 watchers but hey.

Depending on how big that tree lot was you could've made much more selling it in smaller lots. I've been selling my trees and bushes in lots of 4 or 5 for $11 shipped and they sold like hot cakes.

• Like 1

Sold my last 41999 crawler (of 12)...kinda glad to just be done with this set.  Didn't keep or build one.  Good luck to those holding for longer term.  $350 CAN cash local deal.  Been able to sell on Amazon.ca for a lot more but after fees, shipping, extra work etc. works out to almost the same amount of profit.  Big fluctuation/variance of cash selling prices on this set from $320-$500 for me...I'm sure many have similar experience.     

Sold my last 41999 crawler (of 12)...kinda glad to just be done with this set.  Didn't keep or build one.  Good luck to those holding for longer term.  $350 CAN cash local deal.  Been able to sell on Amazon.ca for a lot more but after fees, shipping, extra work etc. works out to almost the same amount of profit.  Big fluctuation/variance of cash selling prices on this set from $320-$500 for me...I'm sure many have similar experience.     

I sold my last one about 4 months ago on eBay for $360 shipped. I was glad to get rid of it too. I was greedy and thought it was going to go higher after the initial pop that topped out at about $500.