What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

3x 31012 family houses, $90+ shipped ($72 +$18 shipping).

Wanted to generate funds for more exclusives, and move some sales. Buy in was around $45 each, will hit higher at some point but I have other priorities.

I had about 7 people watching this listing (sold a few $100+ at xmas), so did a 25% off sale on ebay and 3 sold this week

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 2

5x Research Institute for $150 + shipping.

I missed the quick flip boat on these so I'm dumping some of my excess inventory. 50% return in less than one year isn't too bad I suppose.

I think that set is gold. Didn't want to wait till Christmas? Edited by Mindbender

I think that set is gold. Didn't want to wait till Christmas?

I am changing my investment strategy. I am sitting on a pile of these and I am trying to reduce my multiples of smaller sets. Besides, I'm not bullish on this set anymore. I think the hoard bought up all that was produced. I hope I'm wrong on this set because I have plenty to keep long-term.

For now, I'm happy to convert 5 of these into 0.75 Red 5s. It will be interesting to see how these sets

compare the weeks leading up to Christmas.

• Like 1

Thought I'll never sell a Goblin King Battle set haha...finally sold one for $150 :)  Got 2 more to get rid off.  

*Seapotato, you meant $150 and not $50 for Orc Forge right?  $50 is a deal.  Sold an Orc Forge recently for $170.  

All my GE's (9) are now gone.  Good profits still, no patience to hold longer.         

• Like 2

:o er no I actually meant $50. A used set.

That's cool.  Good luck with sales in the west coast.  I haven't sold anything used yet...regular buyers are always asking about my built TH and FB modulars :)  Hard to sell them and break up my little modular/Lego street.  

Two decorating the tree Polybags for $7 each. Paid $2.50. This is a great return on investment but exactly the type of one I plan to avoid in the future. Great little set, tho.

Still selling mine $10-$12 each

Great investment, 100%+ returns, builds feedback and drives traffic to ebay store

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Brickpicker mobile app

Thought I'll never sell a Goblin King Battle set haha...finally sold one for $150 :)  Got 2 more to get rid off.  

*Seapotato, you meant $150 and not $50 for Orc Forge right?  $50 is a deal.  Sold an Orc Forge recently for $170.  

All my GE's (9) are now gone.  Good profits still, no patience to hold longer.         

Not sure how you were able to pull off $150 for King Battle and $170 for Orc Forge.   Great sales indeed.