What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

9516 Jabba's Palace $170

Rancor Pit $70

Kings Castle $150

Cargo Terminal $130

Damaged Palace Cinema $190

Damaged Pet Shop $180

3x 7939 $210

Ferrari truck & 911 Pit Stop $250

Sold a few RI at $40 so they might be drying up again

why buy PS at 180? is this international sale?

Sold a creative bucket I grabbed at WM for $7.50 with a broken outer strap for $90. Amazing a 607 piece bucket gets more than a 1600 piece creative tower!

holy **** !!!! :D

there are too many CT sellers now. its beginning to dampen price @ amazon. looks like will have to weather this one out till this x'mas. 

Sold a creative bucket I grabbed at WM for $7.50 with a broken outer strap for $90. Amazing a 607 piece bucket gets more than a 1600 piece creative tower!

There should be a study of the thought process of people buying basic bricks when comparably same basic bricks in different packaging available at retail. Whoever understands it, will uncover the key to unimaginable riches.

• Like 3

I've been parting out Cantinas. I sold 5 of the buildings at $28 each in the last 48 hours. At a $50 buy in for the whole set it's doing pretty well.

I'm doing the same, but my buy in was $60. Sold Landspeeder, Luke, & Obi-Wan for $27 shipped.

Sent from my XT1028 using Brickpicker mobile app

I feel the same way about people buying items on eBay using the Auction format. For some reason they are willing to spend more on an auction format item when they could have saved money buying the exact same item using BIN.

Hope.

People see the lower price on an auction and they hope they can get it at that better price. Then they get caught up in bidding at the last second, because they've just got to have it.

Whenever I'm bidding on something, refuse to play the last minute game. I know what I want to pay and bid accordingly. I'm either going to get it for that or I won't.

• Like 2

Hope.

People see the lower price on an auction and they hope they can get it at that better price. Then they get caught up in bidding at the last second, because they've just got to have it.

Whenever I'm bidding on something, refuse to play the last minute game. I know what I want to pay and bid accordingly. I'm either going to get it for that or I won't.

Same here. I set my max bid days in advance and forget about it. If some sniper wants to pay more than that, good for him.

• Like 1