What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

wow perfect timing... looks like sales have leveled off @ amazon for series 1; while S2 and S3 are on fire :)

It's been sitting for at least a month.  Sales seemed to have really slowed down.  Or, people were undercutting me bad.  I know there were a couple of $100 sets out there for a week or two.

Now that Series 1 is OOS for me, I'm going to start checking on S2 and S3, and see if I'm ready to get those selling.

Define fire

based on the ranking its selling at least (7->12)units/day. you can extrapolate that also by number of sellers remaining or quantity for some of the large inventory sellers. i think that's a good number plus S2 price has inched up. but of course its not raging fire :) but to me its fire...

It's been sitting for at least a month.  Sales seemed to have really slowed down.  Or, people were undercutting me bad.  I know there were a couple of $100 sets out there for a week or two.

Now that Series 1 is OOS for me, I'm going to start checking on S2 and S3, and see if I'm ready to get those selling.

there is one BP'er/FBA seller on amazon for S1 who started with over 100 last month. he is down to 52 now.. so as long as he is not out its hard for S1 to either appreciate or move. or if you want to move one has to undercut him enough to get the BB listing.

Edited by newbie77

I had something funny/odd happen today.  I had 3 separate big sales on Amazon all within 30 minutes of each other between 1:00 and 1:30pm EST, to different people/states.  I normally sell about 1 set of this size every week or 2.

SSD $790

Grand Emporium $292

R2-D2 $350

Weird!

• Like 2