What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

Yep, Amazon.

CO to KY should not be too bad. Hate shipping to MA or FL. And had to ship MF 7965 to AK lately - now that was a b*ch... At least my buy-in was low enough and current prices were high enough.

i ended up paying roughly $19->$24 for shipping :(...  anywhoo.. hopefully we get some delivered from WMT

I picked up a few of the new Speed champions line today at TRU, got the pit stop 75911, 75909 McLaren P1 and a couple of others these two sold for  $117. They are good looking sets I think I will get a few more after they officially release and as many as I can talk the stockers out of until then.

• Like 1

I picked up a few of the new Speed champions line today at TRU, got the pit stop 75911, 75909 McLaren P1 and a couple of others these two sold for  $117. They are good looking sets I think I will get a few more after they officially release and as many as I can talk the stockers out of until then.

haven't seen those yet, just looked them up and look very nice.  

Will have to pick up a set as well

• Like 1

TH for $480au bought it for half that 2 months ago. Probably could of sold it for more in a year or so but I'm happy with money gained to time held ratio and I can reinvest the profits.

Also was a bricklink sale so minimal fees and I could charge extra to cover Paypal fees

• Like 1

Sold my last two ct's for 86 and 88 ahead of the impending flood. I was saving them for Christmas, but could use the space and the money.

making $$ is always good in my books. { if you got more coming in then its even better. }

IMHO, unlike BF when masses bought for reselling purchasing; this time around CT is concentrated to few people "i would say less than 100" people with massive inventory. unless walmart releases another few batches of 1000s.

back to the thread:

i sold:

1XCT $127.99 {inclusive shipping}

1X9492 => $159 (last one i had for reselling. i still have few left for my personal collection. i might sell it :P )

75021 republic gunship used - $118

I am not a huge prequel fan like most, but this ship is crazy-sturdy and works well for display as well as play. My fingers still hurt from dissassembling it though!

BTW,for what it's worth, if this price is within your PM% and you have a used one you are looking to flip, there is very little competition right now. I had one of the few listed and had a ton of watchers on it.

Did 7676 have the "swoosh" handle? It's a nice touch for play, although the 78 technic pins to attach it are not so fun!

No, that's the big difference, 7676 is mostly brick/plate built and doesn't utilize the Technic elements for the extra sturdiness.

I've built it at least 5 times.  3 to flip used and also built my son's at least twice.  My daughter pulled it off the kitchen counter and actually a few of the pieces broke on the porcelain tile.  I had to Bricklink a few parts to fix it.

SC $190

Batcave $100

Funhouse $60

MBA Robot 20216 $80

$310 Retail Galaxy Squad Lot for $210

$90 Retail Spiderman Lot for $90

$140 Retail City Mine Lot for $140

Nice, my SC has been rotting around $180 for a long time.

City Mine lot?  Pardon my ignorance, but are there smaller sets that are meant to go with the Mine?  I don't pay much attention to city sets but have bought a few of the mine via the TRU deal.  Didn't realize it was a little sub-theme like Arctic.

City Mine lot?  Pardon my ignorance, but are there smaller sets that are meant to go with the Mine?  I don't pay much attention to city sets but have bought a few of the mine via the TRU deal.  Didn't realize it was a little sub-theme like Arctic.

You can pair up all kinds of stuff, but the 5 sets that were released with the theme are 4200 Mininig 4x4, 4201 Loader & Tipper, 4202 Mining Truck, 4203 Excavator Transport, & 4204 The Mine.

My guess is that he probably paired up the 4203 Excavator Transport.

yeah I had sold 1 at 180 and raised and just let it sit.  They aren't flying off the shelves.  Had stalled for awhile and actually went down a bit in auction format

You can pair up all kinds of stuff, but the 5 sets that were released with the theme are 4200 Mininig 4x4, 4201 Loader & Tipper, 4202 Mining Truck, 4203 Excavator Transport, & 4204 The Mine.

My guess is that he probably paired up the 4203 Excavator Transport.

yes 4200-4204 were all sub theme related sets 

exciter was correct on 4203  

• Like 1

yeah I had sold 1 at 180 and raised and just let it sit.  They aren't flying off the shelves.  Had stalled for awhile and actually went down a bit 

NTP.png

Also on topic - it had been awhile but finally sold a set of Series 1 Mixels for $119.95

Edited by sroster
  • Like 1