What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

Just sold an AA for $299.95.  I put an absurd price on it, thinking it wouldn't sell but would be stoked if it did.  Well I'm stoked!

Wait what? Ebay? International sale? How the? I would still hold most of mine but there are a few I got good discounts on I would let go for 3 bills.

Wait what? Ebay? International sale? How the? I would still hold most of mine but there are a few I got good discounts on I would let go for 3 bills.

Ebay.  Although I haven't been paid yet and the buyer hasn't made any purchases in over a year so might be counting my chickens before they hatched.

• Like 1

battle of hoth $95 shipped...really performing well for those that got them in the $40's just 6 months ago...got about 4 left if i would have known would have tripled by initial buy in...don't understand how a set like this is doing so well compared to the wampa  8089 set that barely brings double msrp and it's 4 yrs old.

Nice!  These were available for $27 on 10% off Thursdays last Christmas at Toys R Us.

oh wow i probably would have doubled up at that price lol...i was buying over the summer when they were like $40 or maybe a little less with discounted gc's.

Toys R Us had such great deals last holiday season.  Obviously, not this year, along with the other retailers.

I was never very high on this set.  They were like twisting my arm to buy more.  Glad I did.  I hope they hold their price point, or go up more next year, because they weren't on my list of sets to sell this year.