What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

I had a complete set of new MC on ebay for $440 plus shipping for 2 weeks and no one bit. Had over 100 views and 2 watchers but that's it. So last night I opened it up and split it all up and listed them all separate. Within 3 hours all sold except Ender Dragon for $410 in combined sales plus shipping for each. All I have left of MC are two 21117. Looks like I might be holding those two for a while, but not bad considering I started off with 10 21113, 6 21114, 8 21115, 6 21116, 2 21117, 2 21118. In hindsight I should have got more 21118. My last one went for $16 plus shipping.

Wow! $16 is a deal!

• Like 1

If it makes you feel any better they haven't moved at $80. I was the first search result on ebay off and on for almost a week, that always helps. It's funny though, I was at $75 and the one directly below mine was at $70. Mine sold.

I love this. It really pays to have a good rep on EBay. If you can get in the first three listings in a 'best match' search, you are set to sell.

Sent from my XT1028 using Brickpicker mobile app

Not today exactly, but this season - 

- Last Unimog - $325 - fba (it took days in the 'buy box' just to move one of these, sold all 5 of mine this season)

- Last Technic copter - $135 - fba

- Last 41999 - $385 - Ebay (4 of my last 5 went international)

- Rovers - a lot at $117 - fba (probably too soon, keeping my last 5)

- Sopwith camel - $190 - fba

- Winter Village Cottage - $249 - fba

- MC The Mine (1 day too soon) - $190 - fba

- My last set of 4 micro mc sets - $175 (a few days ago, I thought the new ones would make everyone forget about these, but doesn't seem to be the case)

- A lot of White Houses at $72-ish (my 2nd and Charles haul)

- last Burj - $75

- last Kingdoms Chess - $165 - fba

- Two face chase - $125 - fba

Dumped all but 2 of my Batwing Battle and Dock Ock Ambush in the mid-50s (had about 15 of each), marginal profit - didn't see much reason to hold them.

Oh, and I sold all of my Battle of Hoth sets - fba  - last one for ~$97.  I was surprised how well these did, especially compared to Hoth Echo Base.

Edited by adewar

Sold two arctic icebreakers yesterday $188.95 each.  That's the on topic part.

Now is the off-topic part.  Paypal locked my account to get my soc sec # for tax purposes.  Fine and dandy, I did it and done.  But it was locked when those BINs happened.  I emailed them and apologized and said I'm good to go now, go ahead and pay.  No response.  Sent an invoice last night.  No response.  Sent them both emails again today.  No response.

Really sucks because I could be selling these icebreakers to someone else if they don't want them (price is pushing $200 now).  I don't want to wait too long and miss the Xmas window!  How long should I give these peeps and what is my recourse with ebay?  Takes awhile to deal with all that doesn't it?  I guess I won't have time no matter what to find other buyers.

Sold 2 sets of the 4 MC Microworlds for $179 shipped each. I had no idea these crept up so fast and decided might as well flip these as I can replenish my stock next year.

Do you think these are coming back next year?  I think they might be sold out for good with all the new sets that just came out.

Edited by zskid00

Sold two arctic icebreakers yesterday $188.95 each.  That's the on topic part.

Now is the off-topic part.  Paypal locked my account to get my soc sec # for tax purposes.  Fine and dandy, I did it and done.  But it was locked when those BINs happened.  I emailed them and apologized and said I'm good to go now, go ahead and pay.  No response.  Sent an invoice last night.  No response.  Sent them both emails again today.  No response.

Really sucks because I could be selling these icebreakers to someone else if they don't want them (price is pushing $200 now).  I don't want to wait too long and miss the Xmas window!  How long should I give these peeps and what is my recourse with ebay?  Takes awhile to deal with all that doesn't it?  I guess I won't have time no matter what to find other buyers.

Contact buyer directly and initiate non-paying bidder with eBay now. You have to wait a minimum time before escalating, but you'll miss the window (what is it, four days?).

• Like 1