What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

I sold an opened, used mini- Mini Cooper 40109 polybag.  I had planned to sell it new, but my son snagged it from the mail man when it first arrived and built it before I knew what was going on. Auctioned today for $10.52.  Woohoo! Way to turn a total loss into a almost $9 gain!

Lol...yes, your son should have asked first before he opened and built it, but to sell a set your kid built and was having fun with for a measly $9 profit is hard core!

• Like 2

Flip of the week?

I flipped some Hobbit sets I found on shelves early in November much like people are doing w princess/friends now.

I had a battle of five armies auction that just relisted, I jacked it up to $199 as a place holder until I could clean up my auctions.

It just sold, she paid, feedback of 270, not international

I'll ship tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 5

6864 batmobile and two face chase - $130

Crazy.  I remember buying one of these on clearance a couple of years ago at Walmart.  I think I paid $20 or so.  There may have been more on the shelf.  Set has long been built and played with by my son.  Though it's tempting to scrap together the pieces and see what I can sell it for on ebay.... 

Time to make the donuts..have to get this weekend's ebay sales packed up before it gets too late:

41999 Technic 4x4 Exclusive Crawler $360 (last one)

10217 Diagon Alley $330

21113 Cave 21114 Farm 21115 First Night 21116 Crafting Box x3 $270

21113 Cave 21114 Farm 21115 First Night $180

21114 Farm 21115 First Night $130

21116 Crafting Box x4 $100

21115 The First Night x2 $70

21114 The Farm x5 $60

21113 The Cave $50

40106 & 40107 Promos $50

Aaand done...I dunno how some of you guys like Trek (45 shipments the other day) keep up this kind of volume... Exhausting!

g3YcVrfl.jpg

• Like 4

Aaand done...I dunno how some of you guys like Trek (45 shipments the other day) keep up this kind of volume... Exhausting! g3YcVrfl.jpg

Congrats on your sales list looks like a great outgoing haul of margin!

I can tell you it's exhausting...

I also can tell you for today, my sales tanked on eBay.

I hope for a few more good days before it pauses and then picks up from gift cash after Christmas. It is a little new ground for me on the volumes so not sure...

Adds up fast...and this is the time of the year you really have to ship it out asap or face the wrath.

You got that right starting to get lots of ship fast emails.

I am taking my shipments to direct fedex locations rather than fedex OfficeMax daily pickup so the scan shows in the system for the end user faster.

Flip of the week?

I flipped some Hobbit sets I found on shelves early in November much like people are doing w princess/friends now.

I had a battle of five armies auction that just relisted, I jacked it up to $199 as a place holder until I could clean up my auctions.

It just sold, she paid, feedback of 270, not international

I'll ship tomorrow

Crickets here, time for bed

How in the heck?? This is still available on LEGO Shop at Home and I've had mine listed on CL for $45 with no interest. Actually, one interested person who offered $20. Bleah! ha

If it makes you feel any better they haven't moved at $80. I was the first search result on ebay off and on for almost a week, that always helps. It's funny though, I was at $75 and the one directly below mine was at $70. Mine sold.

I had a complete set of new MC on ebay for $440 plus shipping for 2 weeks and no one bit. Had over 100 views and 2 watchers but that's it. So last night I opened it up and split it all up and listed them all separate. Within 3 hours all sold except Ender Dragon for $410 in combined sales plus shipping for each. All I have left of MC are two 21117. Looks like I might be holding those two for a while, but not bad considering I started off with 10 21113, 6 21114, 8 21115, 6 21116, 2 21117, 2 21118. In hindsight I should have got more 21118. My last one went for $16 plus shipping.

• Like 3