What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

1 AA $280

2 Chi Lion Temples for $150 (just bought this morning for $80

10 Batcaves $85 (from the BF $43 deal)

3 Mobile Police Stations $40

3 Arctic Outpost $50 

3 Ariels Palace $80 

1 MF 180

4 Sith Interceptors $90

bunch of smaller Hobbit & City clearance sets from the summer WM deals

Getting low on products that I bought for Xmas season.  TRU Bricktober stuff really paid off, that and the Fry's 40% off BF weekend deals.  

Now time to build some more exclusives up for long term and next xmas!!  

• Like 2

You are correct. I was a Target yesterday, that had the Frozen castle, Ariel's Palace and the Jasmine set on the shelf.

Could you post the DPCI numbers for the palace and jasmine set please? Our area still hasn't gotten the new sets, but I call Target daily hoping to get 1 before Xmas. :) I'd really appreciate it! It'd make life a lot easier than describing it lol.

Could you post the DPCI numbers for the palace and jasmine set please? Our area still hasn't gotten the new sets, but I call Target daily hoping to get 1 before Xmas. :) I'd really appreciate it! It'd make life a lot easier than describing it lol.

I posted the Ariel Palace and Emma's house in this thread in the Elsa thread yesterday.  I don't have my receipt in front of me or I would give it again but if you search that thread by ravenb99 it should show up

Yesterday I decided I should knock down my price on MC the cave since I have 8 and was a bit worried a major restock would come.  My plan was to put up the best price on ebay sell 3 or 4 and then bump back up a bit.  They all sold in a couple of hours while I was putting the kids to bed!  $44.95 shipped, probably could have squeezed some more out of them but nice to be out of the QFLL MC game (except for a couple of first nights I have left).

Also an icebreaker $183.95

a SC $174.95

my last RI $44.95

and some Mixels.

I'm selling much more than I planned to this year as my rookie Xmas season basically.

Yo ho, yo ho the QFLL life for me.

We pillage from grandma's lil' Johnny beware

buy up the lego yo ho!

• Like 4

I took a gamble on them. I knew they wouldn't be elsa grade but it is a pretty nice set. Expensive but nice. Got them down to $44 with the 20% off coupon.

I didn't have a 20% coupon, otherwise, I would have taken the chance with them and the Jasmine set, too. It was a good gamble that paid off for you, congrats.

To the poster asking for the DCPI - I don't have It, because I didn't buy any. Otherwise, I'd be happy to share.

• Like 1

5891 Apple Treehouse x4 $75ea

44009 Dragon Bolt x5 $23.40ea

79101 Shredders Dragon Bike x2 $25ea

4738 Hagrids Hut $140

4433 Dirt Bike Transport $30

7641 City Corner $140

5612 Police Officer x2 $5.50ea

Spiderman Glider & Martian Manhunter Poly Combo $20

10245 Santas Workshop & Elves Workshop Combo x2 $167.50ea

4842 Hogwarts Castle & 4867 Hogwarts Combo $535

its been a great selling season ... less than two weeks to go!!!!

2 minecraft Crafting boxes for $92 each in the last 24 hours bin free shipping.

scuffed up most damaged box mars rover in my possession from last TRU ebay batch actually sent in an envelope - $89 bin free shipping.

$160 in 3 separate city lots in the last 24 hours - actually made 10% after fees and shipping - glad to have my capital back.

• Like 1

Time to make the donuts..have to get this weekend's ebay sales packed up before it gets too late:

41999 Technic 4x4 Exclusive Crawler    $360 (last one)
10217 Diagon Alley    $330
21113 Cave 21114 Farm 21115 First Night 21116 Crafting Box    x3    $270
21113 Cave 21114 Farm 21115 First Night     $180
21114 Farm 21115 First Night    $130
21116 Crafting Box    x4    $100
21115 The First Night   x2    $70
21114 The Farm   x5    $60
21113 The Cave    $50
40106 & 40107 Promos    $50

I sold an opened, used mini- Mini Cooper 40109 polybag.  I had planned to sell it new, but my son snagged it from the mail man when it first arrived and built it before I knew what was going on. Auctioned today for $10.52.  Woohoo! Way to turn a total loss into a almost $9 gain!