What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

7937/7938 combo $245

2x 9471 $50 each

30216 $9

Craigslist has been a dud for the most part this season, but ebay stuff has been flying out the door compared to my normal amount of selling.

EBay has been good, Craigslist has also worked for me but I am very selective about what I sell there.

The real reason for my reply is that I want to know what huskers thinks about Mike Riley, not what you think about selling Lego. :P

Ex Astris, Scientia.

EBay has been good, Craigslist has also worked for me but I am very selective about what I sell there.

The real reason for my reply is that I want to know what huskers thinks about Mike Riley, not what you think about selling Lego. :P

Ex Astris, Scientia.

Wasn't my first pick, but I'm not an AD, either.  If he assembles a good staff and recruits better than we did in the past, he's got 2 up on Pelini right there.  I was not a Pelini fan, in no way, so I'm biased that a monkey could have won us 9 games this year.  We already have the players to compete in the BIG(though not nationally), so I see no reason why we shouldn't have a similar record with Riley year 1. 

I'm cautiously optimistic, let's put it that way. 

Back on topic now.

friends city park cafe 3061 for $53 bin free shipping ebay.

paid $20.78 at bn, back in the day when they used to take coupons from me and there were raise cards in the 12-15% off range...

also sold another 2 lil' pink buckets 4625 for $39 each bin free shipping.  paid 7.50.

still have 12 left to get rid including some in sealed lego cartons.  

that'll get top dollar from the pink bucket brigade.

i still come across these at local walmarts - its almost like a where is waldo lego version in the toy aisle since there is usually just one and its stuck randomly some place in the toy section and that second when your brain register what the eye's be seeing, i imagine someone walking next to me hears a cash register going DING.  or maybe i'm that weird guy in the toy section muttering DING to himself.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2

friends city park cafe 3061 for $53 bin free shipping ebay.

paid $20.78 at bn, back in the day when they used to take coupons from me and there were raise cards in the 12-15% off range...

also sold another 2 lil' pink buckets 4625 for $39 each bin free shipping.  paid 7.50.

still have 12 left to get rid including some in sealed lego cartons.  

that'll get top dollar from the pink bucket brigade.

i still come across these at local walmarts - its almost like a where is waldo lego version in the toy aisle since there is usually just one and its stuck randomly some place in the toy section and that second when your brain register what the eye's be seeing, i imagine someone walking next to me hears a cash register going DING.  or maybe i'm that weird guy in the toy section muttering DING to himself.

We are all weirdos.

• Like 3