What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

My options are limited, since I only have one TRU near me.  If all 3 were still there last Thursday, I would have grabbed them all.  The one I had sold quick.  Ravenb99 has been flipping them like crazy.

Funny you mention that, just sold my last one a few minutes ago.

That coupon last week messed me up a little.  I bought a few weds night with the 15% and used some rewards but wanted to wait for thurs for the extra discount and that backfired.  Each store in my area had about 4-6 but when I went back Thurs all gone!

Still had more people asking for it but now there pretty much at retail.  Had to get them down close to $100-110 to make it worth while.  At retail without any bonus / with tax your pushing $140.  These might go a little higher the next few days though.  Could possibly see $200-210 on those last minute sales if TRU doesn't get anymore in this week.

Funny you mention that, just sold my last one a few minutes ago.

That coupon last week messed me up a little.  I bought a few weds night with the 15% and used some rewards but wanted to wait for thurs for the extra discount and that backfired.  Each store in my area had about 4-6 but when I went back Thurs all gone!

Still had more people asking for it but now there pretty much at retail.  Had to get them down close to $100-110 to make it worth while.  At retail without any bonus / with tax your pushing $140.  These might go a little higher the next few days though.  Could possibly see $200-210 on those last minute sales if TRU doesn't get anymore in this week.

I just relisted mine so great timing heh.  Well the plan is to go Thursday to the store where they had 4 of them yesterday and hope all 4 are still there and pounce.

I can get a fair amount at lego discovery centers with 10% off but that just really erases tax and not enough meat on the bone unless these do "crack" $200.  

• Like 1

Sold a pair of White Houses today at $70. Anyone else up for giving $80 a try?

A pair as in 2 for $70? Amazon? I have had 9 BIN sitting at $69 shipped for 20 days. This time last year I was flipping these things faster then you can say Obama

I did sell 3 More Santas Workshop $155

Ghost $80

Reindeer $15

A pair as in 2 for $70? Amazon? I have had 9 BIN sitting at $69 shipped for 20 days. This time last year I was flipping these things faster then you can say Obama

I did sell 3 More Santas Workshop $155

Ghost $80

Reindeer $15

Two 21006 at $70 each, up from $60 yesterday. Also sold a Santas Workshop for $155 last night.

Two 21006 at $70 each, up from $60 yesterday. Also sold a Santas Workshop for $155 last night.

Yeah Santa's Workshop is going up now that we got Trekgate to sell out at $148 ;)

I was looking at putting up a MISB Robie House as most listings are for damaged boxes and saw that most of those listings are BPers

• Like 1

Yeah Santa's Workshop is going up now that we got Trekgate to sell out at $148 ;)

I was looking at putting up a MISB Robie House as most listings are for damaged boxes and saw that most of those listings are BPers

I'm putting up an open box sealed bag Robie tomorrow, gonna try $300 shipped and see what happens.

Yep got 4 in MSRP at 6pm listed at $148 and they sold within 4 hours. Quick flip. Now I have a stack of cave, farm and first night Minecraft to quick flip that came in. Got more Cave from TRU eBay to help clear them out.

Santa's workshop at 150 ignored. O am no good at this and plan on quitting

I listed 4 of mine at $148.75 or so last night and they sold within 4 hours as low $.

I then had one with a creased side so I listed it as see detail and sold it an hour later for $144.95.

Your $2 away adjust and clear them out if you want.

I sold a creative tower for $70 locally..  I listed mine at $80 and have had a bunch of lowball offers (straight to the bin). I was sticking to my price, but the guy was nice so I "gave" it to him for $10 less. Goal is to sell enough to pay for the rest I want to keep. :)

I waited for all of the other sellers to unload theirs at $60 and $55.

3188 Friends Heartlake Vet for $150 shipped

I predict this would be the last Friends set to command 4x MSRP within 18 months of retirement.  The newer sets will have much slower climb 

I am torn between selling my last 4188 at current market price or experimenting with $200 price point... Any thoughts ? :)

If it is your last one, go for it!

This set is magic. I had three. Sold them all. Wish I had more. Now they are all gone.

• Like 1