What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 7 years later...

Lion Chima Temple for 149.99 on ebay

9492 Tie Fighter and 8017 Tie Defender for 139.99 on ebay

Santa's Workshop for 149.99 on ebay.  I really underestimated how popular this was going to be.  I was busy chasing down R2, TOO, AA, Tumblers at the Lego Store in the last several weeks and bypassed SW.  Those other legos aren't too shabby but I wished I had bought more SW.  Now, they are gone until next year.

White House 21006 $60 sold two within 15 minutes then raised to $70.

Thanks, I might go ahead and flip mine.

Sold my last Arctic Ice Breaker damaged box for $182.

Awesome for buying these Saturday

I bought mine last Thursday, but didn't get there until noon or so.  They had 3 on Wednesday, but only one left by the time I got there.  Flipped it quick in a few hours.  Pretty amazing return if you can get them for around $100.  They won't even be worth that much a year after retirement.

• Like 2

I bought mine last Thursday, but didn't get there until noon or so.  They had 3 on Wednesday, but only one left by the time I got there.  Flipped it quick in a few hours.  Pretty amazing return if you can get them for around $100.  They won't even be worth that much a year after retirement.

You're the reason I picked these up.  I went to two different TRUs on Saturday.  Signed up for the CC, plus had the 10% off day, plus the 10% coupon from the website.  That got them down to $90 for me.

I cleaned out the first TRU (3 of them) and the second TRU was sold out.

The wife was skeptical at first.  But I can never resist free money.  I installed the eBay app on her phone just so she can share my joy when these sell.  (She always seems to be less skeptical after the first sale).

• Like 2

You're the reason I picked these up.  I went to two different TRUs on Saturday.  Signed up for the CC, plus had the 10% off day, plus the 10% coupon from the website.  That got them down to $90 for me.

I cleaned out the first TRU (3 of them) and the second TRU was sold out.

The wife was skeptical at first.  But I can never resist free money.  I installed the eBay app on her phone just so she can share my joy when these sell.  (She always seems to be less skeptical after the first sale).

You would have thought that she would have figured out that you're a master LEGO reseller after the Mixel incident.
  • Like 2

My plan was to use this holiday season selling frenzy to decrease my stack. I sold quite a few sets but my stack has become even bigger than before. Well... what can you do?

Brickpicking is the surest form of Christmas Magic!  :santa:

/surest in the sense that your wallet will require some serious medical attention by the end of the season. If it makes it that long   :cheese:

• Like 1

I guess it is just me but I see these icebreakers in bulk everywhere.  I'm too broke to go nuts on them though so only have a couple.  If they still last until Thursday I will probably strike.  I know of at least one TRU with 4 of them sitting on the shelf.

I guess it is just me but I see these icebreakers in bulk everywhere.  I'm too broke to go nuts on them though so only have a couple.  If they still last until Thursday I will probably strike.  I know of at least one TRU with 4 of them sitting on the shelf.

My options are limited, since I only have one TRU near me.  If all 3 were still there last Thursday, I would have grabbed them all.  The one I had sold quick.  Ravenb99 has been flipping them like crazy.