What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

all these in the last 3 days ...

used 8099 ISD $29

new 4840 The Burrow $200

new 4865 Forbidden Forest x2 $42 ea.

new 3833 Krusty Krab Adventures $50

new 7573 Battle of Alamut $65

new 5891 Apple Treehouse x2 $75 ea.

new 44009 Dragon Bolt $24

new 79101 Shredders Dragon Bike x6 21.50 ea.

It is really quiet on the forum today...

I guess people are putting ads, packing, printing labels, driving to the post office and deal hunting on the way back home?

Your right.  I am so busy in my hobby night hours staying up late into the night, processing several thousand $ worth of orders per day, hitting about 30 outgoing shipments per day for the last 3 days with very few poly packs.  Big ticket items left and right.  I am thrilled.  Just wondering when the slow down shoe will drop.

Sold Minecraft First Night and Cave for $130 plus shipping. Last day for free insertion fees for toys on my eBay account, so making some place holders with pretty high prices (I thought) and still sold. Also a Darth Revan freebie I forgot I had for $30.

Edited by sflv

Your right. I am so busy in my hobby night hours staying up late into the night, processing several thousand $ worth of orders per day, hitting about 30 outgoing shipments per day for the last 3 days with very few poly packs. Big ticket items left and right. I am thrilled. Just wondering when the slow down shoe will drop.

Slow down shoe? It only gets busier up until the last shipping deadline passes. As that date approaches ppl are scrambling and willing to pay even higher premiums.

Your right.  I am so busy in my hobby night hours staying up late into the night, processing several thousand $ worth of orders per day, hitting about 30 outgoing shipments per day for the last 3 days with very few poly packs.  Big ticket items left and right.  I am thrilled.  Just wondering when the slow down shoe will drop.

Trek I cannot believe you are selling your R2s and THs already. 

Wow today was my first day on ebay of a bunch of transactions during peoples lunch time.

I guess that happens with people scrambling at Christmas times to buy gifts with no time.

The last few days purchases are generally spread throughout the 24 hours but today 3/4 of all purchases so far were in a 2 hour lunch window.

Crazy!

Wow today was my first day on ebay of a bunch of transactions during peoples lunch time.

I guess that happens with people scrambling at Christmas times to buy gifts with no time.

The last few days purchases are generally spread throughout the 24 hours but today 3/4 of all purchases so far were in a 2 hour lunch window.

Crazy!

just u wait till the real scrambling begins ;)
  • Like 1