What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...
Guest TabbyBoy

Swapped 10x of my Mars Rovers for another's 5x HH only because he was returing home at very short notice and wanted smaller boxes to carry back.  Local sales have dried up but, I'll be giving away lots of Swamp/Mummy sets tonight.

Sold a 50+ set lot.  I'm hoping the sets fit in two 26x26x26 boxes.

It wasn't so much about the profit on this sale. I wanted to free up space and funds for my recent TH and HH purchases.  All the sets and polybags avg $34 cost. I sold for about $44 plus postage.

Give em the ole "Target special" and they will fit right in with room for an ssd on top.

• Like 2

It wasn't so much about the profit on this sale. I wanted to free up space and funds for my recent TH and HH purchases.  All the sets and polybags avg $34 cost. I sold for about $44 plus postage.

Where did you sell it? How well did you do?

Stupid me, I had several opportunities to get these City sets at deep discounts and only bought a couple full sets. I wish I had 10 more of each now.

All for $225

City: Space Moon Buggy (3365)
City: Satellite Launch Pad (3366)
City: Space Shuttle (3367)
City: Space Centre (3368)

I also sold two of the four Ultimate Brick Boxes (6166) I picked up yesterday for $95 each.

• Like 2

attachicon.gifFullSizeRender.jpg

Not bad. Nothing in there was exploding. I am doing some of the same. Try to grab some good prices this Christmas for things. If I get a 50% profit, Im good as the space is worth more.

Craigslist sale. Four new sets to one buyer. A-Wing, MHC, Desert Skiff, and City Park Cafe for $150. No eBay, paypal, or shipping fees, so I cleared just over $80 profit. The customer was an older couple buying Christmas gifts for their grand kids, and mentioned they might be looking for more for birthday gifts. I wish all Craig's deals went this smoothly.

• Like 2

Craigslist sale. Four new sets to one buyer. A-Wing, MHC, Desert Skiff, and City Park Cafe for $150. No eBay, paypal, or shipping fees, so I cleared just over $80 profit. The customer was an older couple buying Christmas gifts for their grand kids, and mentioned they might be looking for more for birthday gifts. I wish all Craig's deals went this smoothly.

I need to give this a try, but the whole Craigslist scene still creeps me out.

• Like 1

My last CL sale was similar, a grandpa buying for his grandson and the kid was there picking out what he wanted.  Went better than I expected as he let the kid pick out 2 sets and 2 polys.

Also sold 2 Orc Forges tonight.  Had a 3rd sold yesterday but buyer cancelled. 

• Like 1

My last CL sale was similar, a grandpa buying for his grandson and the kid was there picking out what he wanted.  Went better than I expected as he let the kid pick out 2 sets and 2 polys.

Also sold 2 Orc Forges tonight.  Had a 3rd sold yesterday but buyer cancelled. 

How much are you getting for the Orc Forges?