What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

I am holding mine there are very few for sale on eBay and I think this might head to 40 or 50 bucks in the near future

Of course I like to dream

I'm going to follow your lead with the Rover and get a set of discs signed by Affleck, Clooney and Bale, is Adam West still alive? Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 2

a lot of Spider Homing Droids $175 (paid $70)

Homing Spider Droid 75016, MSRP $29.99?

How many of those sets in "a lot of"? 

BTW you guys are selling at insane prices, I'm jealous.

I'm struggling to sell my stuff (they are less popular polybags though). I guess the reason is my Ebay account has only 30+ feedbacks, of those several are from selling.

I am holding mine there are very few for sale on eBay and I think this might head to 40 or 50 bucks in the near future

Of course I like to dream

It wouldn't take much to Bricklink these, so I think above $25 is a stretch.  You may want to sell while you can now, if you have multiples.

• Like 1

Homing Spider Droid 75016, MSRP $29.99?

How many of those sets in "a lot of"? 

BTW you guys are selling at insane prices, I'm jealous.

I'm struggling to sell my stuff (they are less popular polybags though). I guess the reason is my Ebay account has only 30+ feedbacks, of those several are from selling.

I should have used the word allotment. It was an allotment of 7 units for $175 total or $25 per unit, so not exactly insane prices, in fact below MSRP, but still a nice profit after paying $10 per unit.

I found a few on clearance at Target in July at $14.98.  To be fair, that was at one Target store.

Great price. Got a few at WM over summer at 25. With the free bricktober I take 7 to 10 off the cost (depending on if I buy 2 or 3 sets to hit the freebie) and value the modular at 20.