What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 8 years later...

This week:

1 Hulk Breakout for $140 (CAN) + shipping fee.   

My supply of this set is going down nicely...few more to go before I bottom out, nice ROI/profits.  The new Hulk set does look pretty nice and better than Breakout IMO. 

1 Cap America for $50 (CAN) + shipping fee. 

Down to only 2 left, will probably only sell one more and keep the last one for personal collection.  Again, the new version looks 'better'. 

I accidentally sold my Queen Anne's Revenge. lol. I had it listed on Amazon for a pretty high price thinking no one would bite. Well they did, and I had to quickly put it together to verify all the pieces were there (it was from a giant collection I bought earlier). Super sad to see it go, it is such a gorgeous display piece. Oh well, business is business I suppose. I also sold a few minifigures over the week and a Catwoman Catcycle City Chase. :)

• Like 2

Sold some train parts, Gandalf Arrives for $20(bought for $4), and another lot of CMF's for about $3/ea ish.  Gettling a lot of small stuff that has been needing sold onto ebay and out the door.

Also sold a Friends 3189 for $70 shipped, picked up a few weeks ago at B&****** for $35.

I've run into a predicament, however.  The Craigslist lot that I bought that had the trains is rearing it's ugly head.  I can't bring myself to sell the trains.  They all look so good running around the track.  The lot had extra PF parts to motorize the Maersk train as well.  I have them all sealed, so it's not like I don't have any, I just hate selling stuff myself and my kids like.  I need to sell them, though, to maximize profits on the buy and to prove to my wife I know what I'm doing.

Sold some train parts, Gandalf Arrives for $20(bought for $4), and another lot of CMF's for about $3/ea ish.  Gettling a lot of small stuff that has been needing sold onto ebay and out the door.

Also sold a Friends 3189 for $70 shipped, picked up a few weeks ago at B&****** for $35.

I've run into a predicament, however.  The Craigslist lot that I bought that had the trains is rearing it's ugly head.  I can't bring myself to sell the trains.  They all look so good running around the track.  The lot had extra PF parts to motorize the Maersk train as well.  I have them all sealed, so it's not like I don't have any, I just hate selling stuff myself and my kids like.  I need to sell them, though, to maximize profits on the buy and to prove to my wife I know what I'm doing.

Sell all but one. You will still make a little and get to keep a train for "free" then buy your wife something nice. She deserves it. All wives of members of this site do.

• Like 1

Sell all but one. You will still make a little and get to keep a train for "free" then buy your wife something nice. She deserves it. All wives of members of this site do.

I've done just that.  I'm going to sell the 7938/7939 and keep the Maersk.  I got it up and running with the extra PF parts that were in the lot.  I need to figure out how to run the lights, too, since I have 2 sets of them and it would look awesome with running lights.

I've done just that.  I'm going to sell the 7938/7939 and keep the Maersk.  I got it up and running with the extra PF parts that were in the lot.  I need to figure out how to run the lights, too, since I have 2 sets of them and it would look awesome with running lights.

Nice. I'm in the process of adding power to the Lone Ranger train. I don't see any way to add lights without drilling and I just can't bring myself to do it.