Reseller spreading holiday cheer

belljohn

Got this message from an eBay customer today after shipping a Friends Sunshine Ranch.

"Thank you. I had send that second message before seeing your last one. You are saving my life BTW. Count on kids to ask Santa for a set that doesn't come out until January 1st. "But Santa can get it! He can get anything!" Thanks again."

Anyone else have some holiday cheer to spread?  Resellers aren't so bad.

• Like 4

Yeah... I got 2 Dolphin Cruisers yesterday at the LEGO store and sold them in under an hour. Before I sold them, someone asked me if I could ship the same day since she wanted to make sure her daughter got this set for Christmas....unfortunately my data plan was at the limit so I had Data turned off on the phone and someone else got them before that lady. Sad thing is I left precisely one on the shelves.

I looked everywhere hoping to find one for her, and was even going to throw in a Friends polybag as a freebie, but they were nowhere to be found :(

Got this message from an eBay customer today after shipping a Friends Sunshine Ranch.

"Thank you. I had send that second message before seeing your last one. You are saving my life BTW. Count on kids to ask Santa for a set that doesn't come out until January 1st. "But Santa can get it! He can get anything!" Thanks again."

Anyone else have some holiday cheer to spread?  Resellers aren't so bad.

At this time of year, some people are think that resellers aren't so bad because they can get the products they want. Nice of the buyer to message you that response.

two that I got this week:

"Thanks again!! Love that you had these figurines! My son will be so excited on Christmas!! Thanks!" (an Azog and a Gandalf from 79014)

"Man you made my life much easier the next couple of days and you helped make my little boy have an awesome Christmas. ? Thank you so much. ?you are awesome!!!!!" (a bunch of dwarves from 79010 and 79002)

Reseller mission statement:

"We aim to provide a valuable solution to the time conscious individual that still desires to make a great impression during the Christmas season by allowing access to highly desirable toys at reasonable prices and speedy delivery schedules"

Might need to divide that into a couple of sentences lol

• Like 1