Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

From Amazon UK at the moment you can get 60052 Cargo Train for AU$211 shipped. It's probably a more appealing price for personal collection as it will cost a bit to ship within Australia which makes it less attractive for resale.

I grabbed one a week ago for a long, long term hold. Couldn't resist :)

Hurry up Myer and get some exclusives!

50% off lego at Big W? really? almost impossible to believe.

I know right. I have never found anything interesting in a Big W and the two I scoped out had absolutely nothing.

Other people seem to have struck gold though. $120 for an X-Wing, $150 Cargo Trains and $220 Sea Cows

maybe its time to head into Big W to see whether i am in any luck to grab some cheap sets.

I just headed to my local three, first was only Ninjango from 150 - 90, second store I grabbed a heap of half price Duplo, and the third and closest not a single thing Lego was marked down - even the sets that I grabbed half price from the big w 10k away.

Managed to nab a Agents HQ for 80 whilst not spectacular still ok. Really wanted their ice breakers to be discounted, but only one to have them was the third store.

Thanks for the update LF, I'm going to head by my local after work and see what they've got. Were the marked down items in with the other Lego, or in a different section?

Might pay to ask staff if any large sets are out the back. Apparently that's how people are ending up with half price X-Wings 

Just had my mum ring up her local and was able to nab the last Seacow for $220.

Strongly advise giving your local a call and then immediately go and pick it up as they will only hold for an hour or so.

Mum went there and when she got there the box was opened (to remove contents) and a bit damaged due to wear. Told her to grab it, calls me back and tells me that the lady found a brand new one out the back :D

Best day ever ;)