Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

Same thing happened to me yesterday with my 5x RI's as I only received the 4x valentines dinners. I just assumed the RI's were arriving in a separate parcel, however I only got the one tracking number from lego, so now I'm worried.

Yep, exactly the same, but with Busy Farms.

I'm secretly hoping thats what happens and I can still nab my credit :D

Yes, the promo is now a bionicles spider promo bag.

Thanks but heard rumours that a city promo maybe coming mid month. I think I'll refund the RIs and use my account to nab another PS.

Picked up a WVM today for retail at my local Toy Store that time forgot, the owner is an idiot but least it's an untapped resource for older sets.

This has been going on for a while but Myer currently has 20% off Lego. Really not too much on offer at all in terms of exclusives, only the Simpsons House but I'm giving that set a miss. I miss the days when Myer had 5+ exclusives on offer! 

I had a look in Myer when the sale first started, and I can honestly say that I am not impressed by any of the sets that have been newly released, even my wife (who thinks I'm crazy) thinks they look like tacky rehashes. So at the moment I'm focusing on the older sets and acquiring a lot more from LEGO Shop at Home.

If that's happened it might be a split shipment, quickly going through my wishlist to see what I can use my $150 "credit" on

Update, still no sight of the "missing" RIs that have been paid for and apparently shipped (according to the delivery docket). Still humming and harring on what to grab with my $150 credit, thinking about another PS and paying the difference. It's too hard :/

AA now out of stock on eBay. Looks like they sold about 100 today. Would have liked to grab some tonight but you snooze you lose.

Can't really see this set taking off in Australia, plus this set never seems to die, just wait till the next 20% off sale at Target and it'll be back with The Simpson's House and possibly R2-D2.

• Like 1

Can't really see this set taking off in Australia, plus this set never seems to die, just wait till the next 20% off sale at Target and it'll be back with The Simpson's House and possibly R2-D2.

I'd be shocked to see R2 back (don't think it's been round since early Dec.?) but I hope it does reappear so I can get more.

Agree that Arkham Asylum won't grow and take off in Aus, however with the way our Dollar is against the USD and the fact Batman is insanely popular in the US, there's potential to sell it for a tidy profit, especially now that its retired.