Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

Not that much of a newbie, but I've never shipped 1st class/signature, either. Why is that problematic?

No insurance by default, as you would get with USPS Priority.

It is a bit of a contradiction. They are concerned enough to get a signature, but have no interest in insuring it.

Also, If you insure for over 200 - USPS will get a signature (whether you request/pay for one or not).

• Like 1

I hate people who grocery shop on their way home from work when they're clearly in a hurry. The same woman cut me off/blocked me three times in the first three aisles today.

If you're in a hurry to get home from work don't stop at the grog stor!!!

I think she must have heard me mutter some not so nice words the last time because she stayed away after that.

Received my AWD Eiffel Tower. Now, with AWD you never know. Sometimes the box is all tape. Sometimes it's crumpled. Sometimes it's just missing and you get a box of parts. Not this time! Perfect box, perfect seals, perfect insides. About the third set I have received from AWD that was in better-than-walmart-shelves condition. Weird more than a complaint.

Edited by tonysbricks

Yes, supergman was nice enough to point this out, "That is NOT a direct paypal.com link and is a page embedded within a page that links to another site with the look-alike buttons directing to paypal.  I won't be clicking it and it does not seem legit."

I didn't even pay attention to the URL when it was posted.

Yes, supergman was nice enough to point this out, "That is NOT a direct paypal.com link and is a page embedded within a page that links to another site with the look-alike buttons directing to paypal.  I won't be clicking it and it does not seem legit."

I didn't even pay attention to the URL when it was posted.

As it turns out, it is by invite only. For that I apologize. This deal has made it to SD (http://slickdeals.net/f/7767413-paypal-15-reward-when-you-spend-150-through-april-possible-ymmv), and one of the commenters there mentioned that PayPal has done similar promos before (http://slickdeals.net/f/7290386-paypal-holiday-choose-cheer-instant-win-10-27-14-1-4-15). 

Here's a screenshot from my computer:

post-41939-0-14953700-1427856561_thumb.p

Edited by teohwp85

"Paypal-promo.com" screams phishing fraud. I get at least one email a day from [email protected] or paypoal.com. Extraordinarily unlikely PayPal would register a new TLD

paypal-promo.com is a secure site hosted by a PayPal partner. It has the green padlock in the address bar, saying "PayPal, Inc. [uS]". And the deal shows up on the upper right corner of my PayPal homepage after I registered for it. 

post-41939-0-96654300-1427898302_thumb.j

Edited by teohwp85

Well YouTube has the lamest April Fool's joke with anything typed in to search says at the top of the results "Did you mean: Darude - Sandstorm by Darude". Thankfully it doesn't mess up the results but this does make me roll my eyes a bit. I mean oh brother. :mda: At least it doesn't bring up a whole bunch of "So I herd you like mudkipz?" clips or something.

Neighbors who scare off the 20 or so Turkeys you're trying to feed early this morning by having a loud conservation with you about how they(Turkeys) were having an orgy earlier. The guy is great but this annoyed me.

We've had so much snow this winter(8" more last night) and the ground has been covered for 7 weeks or so. So I've been buying dried corn and squirrel mixes for all the animals and birdseed for the birds. The Turkeys always have been around the area but they'd show up every week or so. Since I've been putting critter food out they've been waiting in the yard when I get up. I'll try to get pictures tomorrow.

Here's Tom the other day giving me lip.

Turkey_zpsitqqhqwi.jpg

Edited by CC-Marley
  • Like 1

So, I was expecting a signature required LEGO shipment this past Saturday - I waited, but the mail never came that day.

It turns out that the USPS truck had pretty much exploded, bursting into flames - Tragically, 20 Hulk poly bags did not survive.

$_1.JPG?rt=nc

Edited by KShine
  • Like 3