Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

You haven't driven in my city, apparently.

Exactly. If you want to be saved from idiots, lock yourself inside your house, turn off your tv and unplug your internet. That is the only way. And you still have to buy food and pay bills so good luck.

About six months ago a cheesy little "reality" show filmed on my boat, it was so bad I never expected it to air. Well it did, last week. Funny thing is I don't have cable so I can't even watch it. And no it's not online, I checked. I only found out it aired because my phone blew up. So my national TV debut and I can't see it. As much as I despise having my picture taken maybe that's a good thing.

About six months ago a cheesy little "reality" show filmed on my boat, it was so bad I never expected it to air. Well it did, last week. Funny thing is I don't have cable so I can't even watch it. And no it's not online, I checked. I only found out it aired because my phone blew up. So my national TV debut and I can't see it. As much as I despise having my picture taken maybe that's a good thing.

There is no such thing as bad publication ?  Does this even count as complaint ? ;)

ETA: I was assuming people called you to book your service

There is no such thing as bad publication ? Does this even count as complaint ? ;)

ETA: I was assuming people called you to book your service

As far as I know the show (Half Priced Paradise) didn't show the companies #, I just got a bunch of calls from friends who happened to see the show.
  • Like 1

As far as I know the show (Half Priced Paradise) didn't show the companies #, I just got a bunch of calls from friends who happened to see the show.

Hopefully you had stacks of retired Lego sets in the background for subliminal messaging to the viewers to drive business for you.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 2

Looks like you can watch all 6 episodes on Amazon prime for $9.99

Assuming it's "half price paradise."

Edited by dcdfan

that reminded me of 2 years ago when we were in Murrells inlet SC.  Went to have lunch at a waterfront restaurant (Wicked Tuna) and they said they were filming a reality show and we might be taped.  I didn't care and just wanted to eat and signed the waiver.  

Turned out to be Party Down South LOL.  We were in it for about 5 seconds.  

• Like 2

that reminded me of 2 years ago when we were in Murrells inlet SC. Went to have lunch at a waterfront restaurant (Wicked Tuna) and they said they were filming a reality show and we might be taped. I didn't care and just wanted to eat and signed the waiver.

Turned out to be Party Down South LOL. We were in it for about 5 seconds.

and u didn't tell them ur a btp and btp hustle and get paid for any and everything.....? Id have at least asked for the food to be free for the use of my o so gorgeous face being used in a TV show.

I am returning 3 items to Amazon because even with prime, Amazon SHIPPED the items after the estimated delivery date and they arrived 2 days after I needed them.  To return them, I have to ship them back 3 boxes with 1 item each even though they shipped them to me as 1 group.

What a waste of perfectly good small boxes for first class lego.

Why are two stores in the same mall charging different tax rates? Lego store is 8.43% and B&****** is 9.613% at West County Mall in STL.

Is this one of those malls that sits on top of city or county boundaries? I remember reading of a mall somewhere that sat on a city boundary. One of those cities had recently increased minimum wage substantially while the other city did not. So you basically had workers at an orange julius on one side of the mall making $10/hr min. and workers at an orange julius on the other side making $15 hr min.

Guest betsy805

I am SO confused.  I just got a package returned as undeliverable from a buyer that I don't have record of buying from me since October.  Can't find their order ANYWHERE in bricklink, can't find their payment anywhere in paypal, but I have a hard time believing I'd send two minifigures to someone who didn't buy them.....to an address that doesn't exist.  What is happening to me?!!

I am SO confused. I just got a package returned as undeliverable from a buyer that I don't have record of buying from me since October. Can't find their order ANYWHERE in bricklink, can't find their payment anywhere in paypal, but I have a hard time believing I'd send two minifigures to someone who didn't buy them.....to an address that doesn't exist. What is happening to me?!!

Just wait it out. They'll contact you or not. Maybe in the future include a packing slip...

I am SO confused.  I just got a package returned as undeliverable from a buyer that I don't have record of buying from me since October.  Can't find their order ANYWHERE in bricklink, can't find their payment anywhere in paypal, but I have a hard time believing I'd send two minifigures to someone who didn't buy them.....to an address that doesn't exist.  What is happening to me?!!

If the order was before Oct 18, it would be purged by now. Do you still have the email, maybe?

Guest betsy805

If the order was before Oct 18, it would be purged by now. Do you still have the email, maybe?

Figured it out.  It was another reseller buying for his customer, so it was getting sent to a different address.  And the person had marked the transaction as 'completed' with feedback left so I skipped over the transaction in my search.  At least I'm not crazy....yet.