Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

... and you notice that the decor is pink and a small sanitary bin next to the potty. (yes, I've done it!)

Okay I will admit once going into the ladies restroom because the men's was being cleaned at the time and no way could I hold it any longer. Another time I accidently used one because there wasn't any kind of sign outside stating who was it for but honestly my bladder could not care less. It was funny running in taking a quick side glance thinking "No urinals? That's weird" but again urgent business on the 'brains'.

The best is when their failure to use a signal almost causes a wreck and they get angry at you for what they caused. Like we are all psychic and know where you are going

I have seen so many drivers lousy with using turn signals at all or forgetting to turn them off. I love it when their right turn signal is on while driving in the left lane for miles and at the next intersection they just go straight with the signal still on.

Here's one. I am driving the correct way in the store's parking lot but then there was another car going in the opposite wrong direction and looks at me like I'm supposed to move. To where? There are no spots around me, I can't back up the whole length of the lane (and I shouldn't), and it's a bunch of single lanes with limited space yet my fault for going in the direction of traffic.

One more thing. How about when trying to back out of a parking space and then here comes somebody who sees me then sits there but too close for me to back out. If you want to space I will gladly let you have it but I need some space to actually pull back from.

One more thing. Getting back into the car in one of those parking garages, I shut the door, put on my belt, and then feel a resounding slam from the vehicle next to me because they throw open their door that hard. Their car wasn't a fixer upper either so why the heck that sort of carelessness?

One more thing. Drivers that apparently have no idea about right-of-way.

Is there any school left that still teaches Drivers Ed.? None of mine did and I think that is the simply the worst. They'll teach you the history about continents you will never visit in your lifetime yet not even basic rules of the road or proper usage of a clutch. Studying for the driver's exam almost seemed pointless too considering all the questions they asked were not covered in the book given to you in preparation for it. I remember having to search like crazy on the net and asking people who knew how to drive from experience for actual answers.

1. People who drive to work half asleep due to Daylight Saving time

2. People who invented AND approved the peace of **** called Daylight Saving Time

The short of it is there is no point in Daylight Savings time. There never really was so like Soadfan4ever pointed out, why the f*** is this still a thing? Better yet why was it ever a thing?! We still haven't converted to metric yet we will use a worthless system of putting the clocks ahead until months later placing them back just to repeat the cycle the following year after year.

HUGE RECENT COMPLAINT! The daily Lego Deals is not staying in the latest forum posts on the front page...I guess all the chit chat is needed because this is where I and many others check back multiple times per day and the amount of posts are crucial to have quick link to todays info..I do not want to click and read a bunch of Complaint thread, non Lego Discussion etc.

I want the daily deals with somebody chiming in every 10-15 minutes at least even if it is completely off topic it keeps the thread relevant updated and on the front page and needed to be checked because you dont know if you might be missing a deal...I have checked more in the past days and did not click any of the recent forum posts because I am only interested in deals and the sometimes useless banter associated with them, but if there was a new post in the daily deals I would always click it and check it s how I was keeping myself "updated"... Now I click the main page dont see any recent posts in any topic I care about so I leave and check back later still no "good" topics

I am only mildly interested in any of these...I want the deals...
e254e5c7ae19812202c02e19ece6d488.png

I believe some of this is due to the discouraging lately of posting in that thread if it is "not on topic" I think this is a huge mistake. It should be the daily lego deals/Discussion thread any post welcomed but Mods clean up the true nonsense as they have been doing a good job of already.

Edited by Brickshopper

HUGE RECENT COMPLAINT! The daily Lego Deals is not staying in the latest forum posts on the front page...I guess all the chit chat is needed because this is where I and many others check back multiple times per day and the amount of posts are crucial to have quick link to todays info..I do not want to click and read a bunch of Complaint thread, non Lego Discussion etc.

I want the daily deals with somebody chiming in every 10-15 minutes at least even if it is completely off topic it keeps the thread relevant updated and on the front page and needed to be checked because you dont know if you might be missing a deal...I have checked more in the past days and did not click any of the recent forum posts because I am only interested in deals and the sometimes useless banter associated with them, but if there was a new post in the daily deals I would always click it and check it s how I was keeping myself "updated"... Now I click the main page dont see any recent posts in any topic I care about so I leave and check back later more still no "good" topics

I believe some of this is due to the discouraging lately of posting in that thread if it is "not on topic" I think this is a huge mistake. It should be the daily lego deals/Discussion thread any post welcomed but Mods clean up the true nonsense as they have been doing a good job of already.

Don't monitor this, monitor the "New Content" search:

http://community.brickpicker.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent

The short of it is there is no point in Daylight Savings time. There never really was so like Soadfan4ever pointed out, why the f*** is this still a thing? Better yet why was it ever a thing?! We still haven't converted to metric yet we will use a worthless system of putting the clocks ahead until months later placing them back just to repeat the cycle the following year after year.

I used to be part of call center management team.  It was complicated enough to coordinate 25 call centers across 4 time zones without the need to shift 1 hour back and forward twice a year at some of the locations.  :D

I want the daily deals with somebody chiming in every 10-15 minutes at least even if it is completely off topic it keeps the thread relevant updated and on the front page and needed to be checked because you dont know if you might be missing a deal...I have checked more in the past days and did not click any of the recent forum posts because I am only interested in deals and the sometimes useless banter associated with them, but if there was a new post in the daily deals I would always click it and check it s how I was keeping myself "updated"... Now I click the main page dont see any recent posts in any topic I care about so I leave and check back later still no "good" topics

Either use New Content, or subscribe to the thread.

I stopped subscribing for the last few months, because it was ridiculous.  Now, it's much better/easier to stay subscribed.

When I screw up my inventory, send the wrong product to one person, agree to send them the right person, and that means I've accidentally oversold said product.

Luckily, it was only one individual Mixel (Series 1 Black - Shuff).  Someone ordered it from me end of last week.  I sent the wrong one.  I told them today that I would send them the right one, and they could keep the wrong one that I sent.  They contacted me via eBay (instead of filing a claim), so extra points to them for being cool.

But, because I screwed up my inventory, I thought I had one more than I did.  So, I ended up selling what I thought was my last Shuff today.  Now I've got two buyers, but only one to give them.

What's my solution?  Break into my personal set (which is fortunately unopened), and send both of those out.  But, now, I'm short one Mixel for my personal set.  So, off to eBay to buy one for myself.  Oops!  Oh well!

/edit to add:  Oh, one more thing - Walmart's that won't price match other Walmarts.  I know, I know.  But when another BP'er that is local to me has success, I hope that I have the same success.  I was cool, and they were nice when talking to me (no douchery by anyone), I'm still bummed I couldn't pull it off.  I was just trying on one set, too.

When I screw up my inventory, send the wrong product to one person, agree to send them the right person, and that means I've accidentally oversold said product.

What's my solution? Break into my personal set (which is fortunately unopened), and send both of those out. But, now, I'm short one Mixel for my personal set. So, off to eBay to buy one for myself. Oops! Oh well!

Dang, sorry about the Mixel mix-up. :blackeye: Now I wish I had bought two back when available. I would have just sent you one for the heck of it.

/edit to add: Oh, one more thing - Walmart's that won't price match other Walmarts. I know, I know. But when another BP'er that is local to me has success, I hope that I have the same success. I was cool, and they were nice when talking to me (no douchery by anyone), I'm still bummed I couldn't pull it off. I was just trying on one set, too.

All the Walmart stores really need to get on the same page with this if they truly wish to compete with their competitors like, oh, Target who has been price matching for the past couple years now.

Dang, sorry about the Mixel mix-up. :blackeye: Now I wish I had bought two back when available. I would have just sent you one for the heck of it.

All the Walmart stores really need to get on the same page with this if they truly wish to compete with their competitors like, oh, Target who has been price matching for the past couple years now.

Ah, thanks man, I appreciate that.  Out of the over 600 Series 1 Mixels I've had, with only 6 left, this is the first mix up I've had.  Just the cost of doing business.  I was lucky to find someone else selling Shuff at $10, so I just bought myself one.  Lesson learned is that when I start to notice an inventory issue or have a mix up like, best to halt sales on that particular product until I can get it sorted out.

I'm hoping I earned some good karma today, instead of cancelling a sale or asking Grandma to get stuck with the Mixel I sent because I was out.

Ah, thanks man, I appreciate that.  Out of the over 600 Series 1 Mixels I've had, with only 6 left, this is the first mix up I've had.  Just the cost of doing business.  I was lucky to find someone else selling Shuff at $10, so I just bought myself one.  Lesson learned is that when I start to notice an inventory issue or have a mix up like, best to halt sales on that particular product until I can get it sorted out.

I'm hoping I earned some good karma today, instead of cancelling a sale or asking Grandma to get stuck with the Mixel I sent because I was out.

Oh you bought one, nuts.  I just PMed you.  I could have shipped a Shuff for you.  Ship a Shuff, shay that 10 times fasshhsst.

• Like 1

yup that kind of mistakes are costly. nevertheless, i only place part of my inventory for sale so i don't get bit too often... i am rather inefficient in selling :D

Oh you bought one, nuts.  I just PMed you.  I could have shipped a Shuff for you.  Ship a Shuff, shay that 10 times fasshhsst.

Thanks, I really appreciate that.

yup that kind of mistakes are costly. nevertheless, i only place part of my inventory for sale so i don't get bit too often... i am rather inefficient in selling :D

If it had been an SSD - then yeah.  One Mixel?  I'll take the $5 hit. LOL

Well one out of six hundred or so isn't bad considering that is about, what, a 0.17% of a mix-up. That's not even a full percent. Heck, half a percent. It's a bummer but easily overshadowed by all the good transactions which was everything else from the sounds of it.

Ship a Shuff, Ship a Shuff, Ship a Shuff, Ship a Shuff, Ship a Shuff, Ship a Shuff, Ship a Shuff, Ship a Shuff, Ship a Shuff, Ship a Shuff! :hot: You know that sounds like the title to a Dr. Seuss book.
  • Like 2

This does not qualify as a mix up. Mix up is shipping Robie House and GE on the same day in December (thank god, not too close to Christmas) and mixing up shipping labels. Thanks to hxckid for bailing me out with Robie house, and thanks to incredible patience of both customers, who had to wait for the replacements, and they both shipped back wrong sets, and neither left negative feedback.

• Like 3

Having zero energy to do anything. Allthough I have so many things to do in and around the house.

I know that feeling. I have been contemplating hiring a cleaning person as the list of stuff never gets done. I am not sure if I want a stranger coming into my home though.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Brickpicker mobile app

Guest TabbyBoy

All American colleagues as they don't get out of bed early enough meaning evening conference calls for me.  C'mon Texans, get up at 04:00 once in a while! ;-)  It's 18:15 now and I have a sodding call in 15min, it's Friday and the pub is waiting!